AZ/ inventiv TCS position

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 4:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone please tell me of your experience as a tcs / nurse educator for Brilinta? Honest replies would be appreciated. Is it a good opportunity? I know the drug is struggling... Please reply.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can get past the insecure reps trying to bring you down, it's great! I love it! And I absolutely love the future of this prospect. Nursing can go in so many different directions now. Pharma is a huge new frontier for the profession and this is only the beginning.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the future of Pharma, nurses, pharm-D's, pharmacologists, etc will be the ones left standing. Perhaps along with contract selling forces.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AZ reps are terrible and make the job of the nurse difficult. The only advantage of the job is working 4 hours per day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale remains extremely low mostly due to management with very few people caring one way or they other about this drug.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work 4 hour a day! Are you nuts???? I might work 3 on a good day trying to sell this dog! You need to back off babe!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas CVAS rep here, clearly no one is putting much effort into this product and let's be honest with each other the nursing project has added little to no value with moving this drug in terms of market share. Carlos was right, If people listened to themselves more often they would talk less.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Welcome to pharma. No one above your manager has ANY value - ZERO. They create reports to make themselves feel important and useful. The field ride days are mind numbing because they do have nothing to bring to the table. It is almost laughable how at the BEMs it is these jokers who get up and never STFU telling US how to sell.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever posted that the TCS team has brought little value "in terms of marketshare" is lacking any understanding of what is going on in the Texas market. I would even say that they are not very smart either. Ignorant comes to mind too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go way ..... My nurse refuses to listen to anyone and her ego is out of control, our pull through has gone down since came on board. It is every ones fault but mostly hers. She thinks she is too important to help with pharmacy calls. She is out of control !!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This entire TCS project has been a nightmare. Why any of our leadership signed off on this idea is beyond belief. Talk about grasping at straws!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your back is up against he wall you will do anything to save you're own skin including hiring nurses who can't sell and blame it on someone else.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning in my resignation and getting off this lousy project. This job is insulting as a healthcare professional. I'm a Nurse not a robot!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're like any of the TCS nurses, good riddance! You have brought zero value to the organization as a whole, made zero impact on sales and patient compliance, and have been a divisive ego maniac detriment to success from day one. All of those statements are facts, not opinion.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please spare us the rant about the TCS role. PSS have only to look in the mirror and see that we also do little and add even less when working in any urban/academic medical market. It's all pure BS, a huge Ponzi scheme.