Rich is no longer AZ's bitch

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for him! Wonder who will run the circus now? I wish it would have been BJ and not rich.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rats are beginning to scurry and some are abandoning ship. The smart ones anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah something's up

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who can't see that our jobs are just one crisis or one merger or takeover away from disappearing for ever. Add in the fact that the changes in access and managed care and government formulary control and you would have to be an idiot not to realize that our time is limited. I am interviewing every chance I get to find a way out of this mess and will take the first reasonable offer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daly AND Tuller...the meeting next week should be interesting...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God Tuller is gone! He was terrible at what he did and had no business being in leadership. Now for Daly to leave effected immediately tells us something going on. Yes now I am looking forward to the meeting to see how they spin this to sound like a good thing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they'll follow their practiced scripts the whole way through and try to minimize this situation --- not say much. How convenient to lose two almost simultaneously, days before a huge meeting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tuller left AZ once and should never have been brought back. He was the definition of good ole boy suck up. All talk and no game. Daly must have shit in his mess kit. I know they are finally looking into the activities of director level positions. Just wait until the results from their look at managed markets comes out. We will here a mass exodus with these two being just the beginning.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or it could be they know the mess with Pfizer will rear its ugly head again soon

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe all the prework heading into the meeting was to much to bare for Tuller and Daly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were BOTH useless. My God, if they were to look at managed markets, they would let go 100% of them!!! The real question is, when is Frenchie going to realize that we could fire 80% of the reps and not miss a beat!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumor in HQ is that there are big changes coming in Managed Markets. Expect announcements of a few departures next week along with a few more from sales leadership.
    It must have taken some time for legal to give a green light on terminating or mutual releases.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you're right! I have dealt with managed markets off and on for years, and I have never seen a group that is more wasteful and useless than they are! Now, the reps will be next.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM or Maps just went through a complete reorg. It's hard to believe but they even increased the number of positions and higher leveled bands. Can't see any major changes happening after that as they are still filling all those "new" positions. Will see how they do under the new VP, but I am skeptical, as internal feedback is not encouraging as well as from the customers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An ongoing internal audit revealed a lot of major violations. But they surely didn't have to look very hard. Finally some of these thieves will get the heave ho.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is odd that two left in a short amount of time. Whatever is going on it's way above our heads and all we can do is keep on truckin.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that you are not driving this truck. It is headed down the interstate in the wrong direction with no brakes and we are all just passengers in the back.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will not just blindly "keep on truckin". That's really dumb. You had better be planning your future and not just driving your route each day and giving the sales message. Really really bad comparison. You're a bright one.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once a bitch, always a bitch. Don't kid yourselves.