AZ execs leaving one after another

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it's not good. Have a feeling Pfizer is going to be calling again real soon and upper mgt is leaving before this happens. Thoughts??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a shit?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer may make a move at the end of the year, who knows. One thing is that the ranks of Pfizer's sales force and management is so decimated that I think the sales part of AZ may be the safest place to be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All BS aside it could be a good thing! Pfizer doesn't have any diabetic drugs or sales force. They do have 2 compounds in the pipeline but we know how that can work out. We will have some cuts first of the year one way or another. If we get bought out it could prolong the layoffs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer would have to come in around $127B before the idiots at AZ would even consider it. Pfizer won't be back. Watch as the "what-if-pipeline" starts to melt away, like it always has. AZ will look back and wish it would have accepted the offer back in May. AZ has nothing novel in the pipeline. Same old story.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People leave for different reasons. Some see no future here, some are forced out for bad performance, but most leave because they don't agree with the culture or they can't get along with their boss. Take your pick but you will see a lot more of this in the next six months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee.why would anyone want to leave a culture where you are TOLD how,when,where to do your job?Too many MBA'S,no common sense on allowing each rep to work their territory as needed,to be the most effective.Life isn't black/white,and this job sure isn't!Each territory is different!Get it through your thick skulls!Dopes!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know sh*t's about to hit the fan. Our Dms and RMs have been really good at getting us to focus on selling this summer and push it even harder into the fall, while taking the focus off the big issues --- like our future and theirs. That time is coming fast. Screw a new sales model and rah, rah, rah. This is all just evidence that my focus needs to be placed back where it belongs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tilton, Daly, Tuller, Vogel, Mott, Hennessy, Delaney, Nanfra, Palczuk stay tuned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Shit!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened Linda? I always liked her.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't know Nanfra left. Good riddance. Reminds me of Obama. Both President's of their own admiration societies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LP was smart, competent, but perhaps too loyal to her inner circle and you are corrent, she was too nice for AZ. I met her once at a meeting with just a brief introduction, name rank and serial number stuff. Twelve months later she came up to me at a meeting and greeted me by name, a low life PSS to most of our leaders. I never forgot it. One of my peers said she was probably being tipped by someone but so what? At least she made the effort. Hell, we never so much as got a voicemail from Atilla Tilton. If it is true, then it is AZ's loss. What else is new?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the above were let go except, Vogel, Delaney and Mott. I think Nanfra is still here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vet PSS who was downsized in '09. I always respected and liked Linda P when she was our VP Sales. Nice personality who did take time to chat with people in the hallways at NSM. Where did she go? Nanfra was a little too stuck up for me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LP was let go?! Thought she was a good leader generally. Some of CNS' best times under her leadership. She could remember most of those who worked for her.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of all the names, she is the one who should have been fired long ago. She didn't make a decision on what to have for lunch without paying a consultant first. Arrogant and worthless are the key words that come to mind.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just because someone leaves doesn't mean they were let go... geez, apparently no one can quit AZ?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. The morale of the sales force and the quality of it leaders tanked soon after Tilton replaced Palczuk. He did more damage than anyone in the history of AZ leadership.
    And the sad part is that all they had to do was ask anyone from legacy Zeneca leadership and they would have predicted it.