kathy kobe please read

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's finally leaving!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't believe it until I see it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can have fun and produce if there is something new and innovative to get doctors excited about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will believe it when I see it!!!!! If she is going..where???? Ista, to ruin that company too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big question is why is she leaving and where is she going? If she functions anything like her train wreck past at B+L, then she should start taking the managers with her. When you see managers leave then you'll know who's in the KK fan club.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm she is actually leaving BL. I would be suprised that she would announce a departure so close to platinum club trip. Definitely, where is she going?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she really gone? I bet she went to Allergan for Botox + Benefits.
    And she'll do it from Beverly Hills with submitting a PO box expense to the company because she is worried about her safety! Good bye.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello to all!

I just wanted to take a serious minute to let everybody know the deep rooted issue that lies before us! I have had history with both Perry and Kathy Kobe, Flemming from a previous company. What was funny was that they were in the same roll at Novartis. Their terrible reputation goes back a ways. Overall, I will not be the last to tell you that bausch & Lomb on the whole has had a bad reputation in the eye biz for years. Even my key physicians know this. You have to really know someone important to get somewhere here. I truly feel bad for minortites who make the mistake of working for these people. i've been through 5 managers, watch B& L take a very well promoted high end device and single handedly bring sells down!

Whats interesting is that no one can figure out how they manage to screw themselves and lose good people, sales and support from once dedicated physicians to back our product. This so-called new direction is the same ole shit printed another way! I'm glad I'm gone from this shit company!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are we because you don't know the difference between sells and SALES, nor the difference between roll and ROLE.....MORON!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Kathy where have you gone? Has she really left b&l and who would take her? So high maintenance! How's Perry doing?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is she is without a job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure she made well over $250k per year. If she has been with the company for 3 years that's a good amount of money she probably has saved up. Even if she has a house in the LA canyon area she got a lot of free things that were company paid. She doesn't need to work for a little while.

Also if you Google her name, CP comes up first on the list with all of the mad sh_t that she's done to people and/or let happen at this company. Any reasonable employer would recognize that she is not worthy of being anything more than a rep. She just happens to be one who has BS'd her way up the corporate ladder these past few years.

I wish her nothing but squalor and misery for what she has done to others.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true? Is she gone?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true ......then there really is a god!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God is with a capital "G"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kathy is the classic case of who you know matters most. Same with Perry. Neither of them have any particular knowledge, skill, or past success. They are dime a dozen clowns.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is Kathy still with B&L? How will she do reporting to someone other than Perry?
    Just interested in the high-maintenance drama...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - please. Dish the drama. Is KK leaning and where is PS going?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know which way Kathy leans. For a true historical document of some history on these 2 losers, google the Novartis discrimination lawsuit, which was successful. Their names are front and center.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you fail to realize is that they were not disciplined at all for it. They worked for Novartis for several more years and only left when Flemming brought them over with huge signing bonuses, 2X their base pay at Novartis, and titles indicating promotions. So what's new?

They have received a great deal of positive reinforcement for what you mention and it continues to go unchecked.