35 laid off in Western Division alone today (6/13/13).

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Kane,Farmer and Winters and all there little money grubbing playmates,will be getting what they deserve. The good thing is that these criminals have no idea when everything went south, so it will be funny when this investigation is complete enough damage will be done the company will CLOSE anyways. So it was fun while it lasted for everyone involved, at least the honest employees and you now who you are will prevail......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you consider the unemployment line "prevail" then yeah, sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truly sad thing about PPS is, those of us that spent many years working our butt off to get this business going, then having to step aside so they could promote these incompetent people to the management positions, then watching these same people run this company into the ground. SAD......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How true is this? We gave our time, our sweat and our all for this company. We got it going and these clowns have gotten rich and ruined it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for this company for 13 years, back when it was literally just the Bakersfield branch and a few outlying branches. I felt like I helped grow it to the company it was when Braden Partners bought it. I was fired after 13 years by a supervisor that they brought in from the outside who knew nothing about the company and had been there about 18 months. She didn't like me and she fired me for no reason and they let her do it without question. She even fought my unemployment, though I did end up getting it because she really didn't have any reason to fire me. Anyway, the point of this story is that it is true, the rank and file work hard and management screws them over without a second thought. I guess that lack of morality at the top filters down and the company is failing because of it.