what is going on in Lexington???

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes my post trash, what makes me a brown noser? Give me specifics. I have asked this several times in many threads and not a single person has ever given an answer shirt of "you prolly work at corporate lol"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn you autocorrect :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is obviously someone new to Pacific Pulmonary.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, wrong again. Been here since PK was CEO. I just don't work in the field, so maybe that is the difference? If you have an actual example then just say it. If you don't then just stop flinging accusations.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have posted NUMEROUS examples, cafepharma deletes it. If you have been there so long, what is your name then? If you don't work in the field, how do you know what goes on in the field?? Like brownnosing? Tell me "Einstein" How do you know? You are just some peon who likes to argue and belittle people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and I'm still waiting for a response to producing a P&L from the wise guy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt they even knows what P&L even means. They work at "corporate" so you know they can't be very smart.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to see the P & L Statement for PPS. It would be all "L" with no "P"!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that the PPS way? Argue and belittle the people who do the actual work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what else senior managers do all day long, maybe that is why there are so many of them.