Does anyone know DM T. Stern?

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious what kind of DM he is. He interviewed me for CV position & wondering what it's like working for him. Thx for the help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A big douche

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you mind elaborating please?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good manager......works his people hard but fair. Can come off as intense but would be a good general to fight under.........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reputation is that he has NO understanding of work/life balance. You will learn a lot but your job had better be your life.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible interviewer w/no CV experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the best guys/managers to work for in the company. You'll be lucky if you work with him, no BS, good human being. Don't worry about your job being your life, that's not possible in pharma. Jump at the chance to work for him.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed 100%. He FIGHTS for his people. The guy does Pharmacy Calls on the weekends, just to help out. He even carries a bag when reps are out on vaction. Not your normal DM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stern is the BEST manager in ortho-mcneil. if you do your job like you are supposed to, he is the best there is, i have worked for him in numerous roles and he is by far the best. if you respect him, work hard, he will fight for you. he did me, i wouldn't be where i am today if it wasn't for him. THE BEST THERE IS

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am surprised he is still with JNJ................

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am shocked too taht he is still with JnJ. Does not sound liek the type of douche bag they normally hire. He actually sounds great. Every manager I have ever had sucked and I just thought it was the way at JnJ.