Derm Division

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2014 at 8:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give any info on the upcoming changes to the derm division? Are they hiring overlays to existing territories or are they shrinking and recutting territories and adding reps? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure they are hiring for REMS program given the toxicity concerns.

Read this and let me set you straight. First, Celgene didn't give me a face to face. I crushed them and they are essentially dead on the market. Second, you idiots didn't even give me a phone call and instead had HR send a form rejection. Did you not see that I sell the market leading PsO product to dermatologists? Again, I sell to dermatologists.

Here's how it works. MCO goes to their PBM and says this IL-Wonder looks great. Great clearance. Same side effects as the existing biologics. We want to go with the higher efficacy. PBM goes to Chicago and asks what will this do to our rebate? We say bend over. PBM goes back to MCO and says PA and double step edit them. Crush them.

Ask Celgene how they feel? 95% of all their scripts get denied to do our dominance. We own the PBMS.

Get used to 5th place.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have a small penis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your bonus will be smaller still because you guys f'd up the hiring and didn't hire the biologics pros now you must face the wrath

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are that good and you are kicking everyone's ass why leave? Stay where you are at im sure your current company will give you a raise just to keep you. You are such a valuable employee!