Thanks Paul Chaney!

Discussion in 'Eyetech Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2007 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really screwed us over again! what a great leader you are.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul took care of himself with EyeGate, and left us behind. Filled our heads with 'oh, give me a call anytime, I am here for you."
    He will desert you at any given moment, and only take care of his buddies like Joe, Henric and MaryAnn (the b*%#$ that she was).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go to biotech firms on the company boards and take a look at the thread about Hallal.
    Hilarious! Brilliant writing!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole thing was coming and we knew it. Let's not act surprised people. Move forward and get off the gravy train finally.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we did all know that it was coming and really, for those of us who were severed, it is a relief. i do think that eyetech made a bad decision in firing 90% of reps as they are the ones with the relationships. any macugen written in the last 6 months was a favor for people that the docs liked and respected...they were willing to give it a shot for us. they will help us thru sept. as they know that we recieve credit thru 9-30...after that, all bets off.
    this is not "sour grapes" it is just that in protecting management etc, they "shot themselves in the foot" because doctors are acutely aware of how the layoffs were handled. They liked the people that they saw on a regular basis, not the people in the "ivory tower". as a famous senator once said "all politics is local" it is true in this industry as in most others. anyway, good luck to all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

soooo true well said, but i think those staying know the end in in nov.....just protected for a few more months..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Paul about how much money he made last year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you silly mf! shut your mouth and move on! paul was fantastic and this was not personal --- it business. have you seen the godfather? get a grip psycho!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth? I simply asked about PCs earnings.
    touchy subject, uh?
    bottom line is paul let this happen. he was a passive leader.
    he had his favorites, like that witch maryann, and couldn't see that dave was running his own show.
    wish him the best and hope he has learned about leadership on this one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely agree with above post....he was weak from the beginning.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. I knew Paul when he was at Upjohn. He was a senior management "kiss-ass" then too...somethings never change. Self-preservation was, and is, his best skill set.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone care to comment on 2 former employees from Eyetech? I am talking about Glenn Sblendorio and Tim Piringer. Just curious to see if they were the same way at Eyetech as they are at The Medicines Company......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul has really aged I think. I feel bad for him. Not hot anymore at all. One of his admiring male repsP

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe it is a guilty conscience over how he has treated people

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well here we are again and if you think that 2008 was unfair you should see what is happening now...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma sales, best part-time job out there ! Next Friday I am expensing a boozer at the pub,...who's coming?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Dern Farkwist has done more that Chaney even thinks about