Complaining Counterpart

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My counterpart complains, never works, and hubby has trust fund. We pray she gets laid off.

Carlos Danger

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Job share by chance?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My counterpart doesn't work, takes credit for things he didn't do and lies. He excels at sucking up and will be climbing the ranks soon. I would take the trust fund lazy babe everyday of the week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Trust Fund does the same. Lies about everything and then takes credit. I got labeled a Renegade because if her lies. She even brags about how she doesn't have to work. Trust me. You wouldn't

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All my counterpart does is complain that his wife left him then the rest of us just laugh behind his back that it might have something to do with him being a whiny bitch with mild turrets whose obese and still a primary care rep at 50...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why dont all of you just worry about what the hell YOU are doing out there to make a difference. If someone isnt pulling their weight it will catch up to them sooner than later, and enough already with the trust fund and physical comments. Who are you to judge?, you do this thru an anonymous forum, you are the cowards. Act like the adults you are supposed to be, you are the ones screaming for attention, time to go in now boys and girls recess is over. MY GOD

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are a fool. It does not catch up with anyone at BI. As if someone really can point out in a polite public way that their counterparts are not pulling their weight? How well is that going to go over when they are the pet of the DM? This is a very common problem, where lazy counterparts get the credit, promotion and larger pay raises. I am not one of the above posters, but I too am irritated that I work to put money in my counterpart's bank account while he sits back and does the bare minimum and receives accolades for efforts/accomplishments that he had nothing to do with.

By the way, can you really chastise someone for being anonymous and then not sign your name? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. YOU did the exact same thing. YOU are a coward.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I sent my lazy counterpart and his useless wife to Presidents Club and they sat on the beach with smiles. I did all the work. He hid on paper for years. This company is a joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close. It's Tourette's numb nuts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im not judging or calling anyone out numb nuts there is no reason for me to sign in. im merely responding to your posts, even if i agreed with you, thats the job, thats the structure, there is nothing you can do about unless u want to speak up, if not then stop complaining about it. you knew the job and structure when u took it. the whole idea of PC and ranking is BS anyway i just try and make as much money as i can, if i do and my counterparts benefit, good, im still gettin paid thats how i look at it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lay offs will be Pradaxa Primary Care in Sept. That is the division that is getting cut whether the rep is good or not.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will not catch up him, he'll get promoted and will soon be a manager somewhere. This guy has huge potential at this company. He'll then demand all his reps work harder than him and and will micromanage the hell out of them and will give them tons of useless busywork. He'll remind them of his stellar numbers when he was a rep any time they question his "coaching"
    during field trips. I've seen it all before. It's from the company manager play book.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've gotten rid of two of 'em. One was a ref. All I did was call HR and say he was stealing samples. When his inv was off by 1 they fired him. Jesus H Christ grow a set and make things happen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with this company?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this was true, I would do it!!!!! What a dream!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better than having it...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This idiot is tanking tradjenta in the territory, second to last in region and trying to teach us how to sell it, we all just laugh in meetings, dead last in the rankings for 2 years solid now and year before that not to much better, and on a PIP, and the first one to tell everyone that pradaxa primary care will be first to be cut lmao...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is last with Pradaxa?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on the region and what metric they are looking at. Prez club, Trx, Nrx, 3 month, 6 month, goal attainment first quarter, second quarter, last half of the year, docs that fell off, docs that are going to fall off, reach, frequency, calls per day, pharmacies per day, details per call, samples per call, calls per target, scripts per target, rep call spent, speaker programs, FCRs, LIFO, FIFO.......

Haven't you heard? Those that go to Prez Club are the best. Always have been. Remind me, how is that calculated? LOL

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad I sell JentaDueto. I am killing it baby. I got 57 scripts today alone. Man. This is a blockbuster.