CFO left

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To do other things. This miserable place makes everyone want to pursue other things! FML

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pursuing other options seems to be what everyone does after working here!

And another ones gone and another ones gone another one bites the dust!!
    You can't pay people enough to stay here!

If leave if I had other options this place shot stained my resume I'm worth less after working here. Should have stayed in big pharma!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whyd he leave? Pursuing other options sounds fissssssshy.
    If yur being paid bank and leave sumthing is brewing and it aint the rolling rock.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy just came on board two years ago. What is with this place and the two year ich? is there poison ivy and poison leadership.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron. He has been here for MANY years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim was here for nine years. About as solid a person and professional as you can get. He's really want the kind of person you would want a company to be stocked with, but things have changed drastically over the last two years. Good luck Jim, will be in touch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind people and this company should not be used in the same sentence. This place is filled with bullies.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no bullies! Cry me a river, WTF this is a corporate business, not pre school. It amazes me the stuff people write here. Should we have nap time? Cookies and Milk? Stories? How about we hit goals for all our products before we complain about the way management acts.0

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drastic change? As far as I remember this place always sucked to work at.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Treat people with respect and kindness and they will work harder for you. Bully people and demean them you'll get the sucky sales results that this company has!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

generalities, so easy to do on an anonymous message board. Not one real example shared here EVER

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beat it!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've just proven the point.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmm there is a reason every time you go to presidents club meeting you recognize nobody. Nobody likes going to training for a new company but there seems to be a reason that sales people have a 2 year shelf life here. I have never met more people that "leave to pursue other things" People don't like to work for assholes no matter what they are being paid. Money don't matter when your job makes you miserable. You can't buy happiness but quit this hell hole and you are guaranteed happiness.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not the first CFO to quit after having to deal with this CEO!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not recognizing anyone on a President's Trip?!? Are you kidding me?! The Xiaflex Club are the same folks year after year after year! Still can't get projections, territories and expectations correct. NO other company has the same folks winning all the time!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do me a favor and get a real job. You live in dumbville. Every day you rep you lose 10,000,0000 brain cells. You lose your ability to be a real grown up. Grown ups don't deliver food for a living and sit in waiting rooms waiting for signatures.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a number? You may have lost some of your own.

My non "real" job pays me $145k a year.

bye

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

145k my ass. Work here base 74500 bonus rarely you only get paid out if you are a percentage to goal and nobody makes goal here. Get your head out of your LYIN ass

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the above post is right, many reps are at 90 plus just for base add a 40-50k bonus and theres your 145