Considering a Sales Career at RBP

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

Hoping to it get too much negativity. I'm currently considering an offer to join the sales team at RBP in North America.

Any honest thoughts or feedback on salary, expectations, management, lifestyle and future aspirations?

Much thanks,

DD

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd think you'd be hoping to get the truth. That's a whole lot more useful than a candy coated sales pitch. If what you get is negative, its at least the truth. Beware. You've been lucky enough to be forewarned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hoping for the truth. Give it to me straight

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the posts, go all the way back to early ones and you'll get the picture. Yes, there is b.s. here, but you can get the overall idea.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Average salary and company car?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company car??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120 K base, BMW 5 series.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is what you are making your decision on, kind of spoiled. But hey Parma reps drive fusions and I'll keep my bmw.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy answer and the most correct one is, just don't. You can find work elsewhere without this kind of b.s.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen this place isn't that bad actually pretty damn good. Sure it's got its ups and downs but overall good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously have either never worked in pharma before or have a crap manager because this is the best gig I have ever had.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers stink. In fact a number really are bad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN in the other direction!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't waste you talents here.
    Too many waiting to stab you in the back and claim your accomplishments as their own. Too many slackers/dirt diggers allowed to stay on and then it was a promo or/lateral slide, when they should have been send packing a long time ago. A sign of poor judgment and mgmt. Good ol boy network out of control a long time ago. Who you knew, not what you could accomplish. Cutesy little girls who giggle and remain mute appeal to you? Sign up today!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes sign me up !!! The cutesy girls sold me

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? It's No different anywhere else. Hey the good thing is there isn't just 1st place awards here there is 115th place awards. It's like 3rd grade field day everyone is a winner.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, really. Damn, what an overused word. Really? As if?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? As if? What? And you're a douche.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the word douche, is also outdated. Angry are you? Angry at people you know nothing about? Hey, if it feels good to spew on here, clearly, its your prerogative. You might want to rethink what your so pissed off about and why so much anger.