Clueless in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the launch going for her?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not going well to say the least.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a shocker!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see who she hired? A bunch of job hoppers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she panicked yet?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol- if you can't handle a little truth from a site that you can easily leave at any time, I can only imagine how effective you are selling this dog. Is STFU your standard response when a prescriber throws an objection your way? And did you learn that at Celgene training, since you all seem to be equally inept at dealing with adversity?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you're admitting in this message you weren't hired. Very sorry you sucked.

Across the country we could not be more happy to be here. The number one company to work for in our industry. Wow! Launching a new product that will sincerely impact patient lives and improve outcomes on many levels, again wow!! I'm sorry you're on the outside looking in! I'm sorry it bothers you so much you actually visit this blog site to vent and feel some form of therapeutic relief. We all live once and you didn't make the cut. We couldn't be more happy with our managers and strategy. We have all come from diverse backgrounds, true. However, the common the trait that most of us retain is a positive attitude and a willingness to take on challenges in a competitive and ethical way.

Based on this... I think it's clear why you are not here. Cheers my friends!!! I'll now wait for your lame response... Yawn

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious. Well I'll take the bait here. I'm someone who declined further interviews because this sh$& wasn't even approved yet.

Do you think you are the "chosen one?" Do you think you are far better than anyone else? You're a typical dermatology the world owes me everything and Dermatolgy is such a specialized specialty. You're probably in Texas, or out east where monkeys could sell just as much as you could and that is why you feel so lucky.

The best company in the industry? Ok for 2 years right? Didn't Pfizer, J & J tile that roost for decades? Oh and that was before I & I came along. It's all based off of the reputation of the Oncology side.

If you're so happy get off of this website and font stoop to the level of the haters on here and stop responding with childish antics. Oh you couldn't hack it you were cut. Would you say that if you were face to face with someone?? I doubt it because your lack of confidence exudes from your over arrogant replies to anything that you disagree with.

I don't have a horse in this race at all but you may want to be a bit more humble considering you have a drug that sits as unapproved for the blockbuster indication you were hired for.

Let me guess your response ....STFU and I suck and I should jump off of a cliff because I wasn't chosen? Lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite the opposite. I would say this face to face.

At this point, I would smile, shake your hand, turn and walk away assuming we are both VERY happy with where our careers are and have zero regrets. That's where I am at and where my confidence comes from... I respectfully and sincerely hope the same for you.

Good day my friend...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Declined interviews because of indication?! Why did this person even apply then? Ha. And they're trying label everyone else things. Too funny.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um yeah because that wasn't relayed until the interview!!!! I was sought after through Celgene internally not a recruiter who would've have explained that first! Any other brain busting questions genius?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool. I go on blind interviews too. "Genius"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with your contact gig in 6 months.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with your contract gig in 6 months.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You both have a job for girls.

What do you do all day in Minnesota ? It's not like you can actually see any prescribers. Really I would like to know what you do.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not from anywhere close to mn!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your job?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Well you'd think the #1 company in the industry would've been more thorough......genius

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the record, slinging insults like a butt hurt 4th grader does not make you positive, and losing your cool like a roided out jock is not an ethical or competitive way to take on challenges. Your inability so acknowledge reality, however, makes you a Celgene employee.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your favorite color?