Lisa will and the rest if aqua you suck!

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa,
    Maybe you should return to HR school and learn how wi really earn your title of director of operations... Ted and roger Shame on you! You guys are a disgrace to dernatology! Maybe Lisa should investigate all of you! And herself! Epic Fail! ..you should all be ashamed of yourselves... And the cowardly people who didn't stand up... You are a bunch of losers!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First-I agree with your post.
    Second-You have terrible typing/spelling skills.

LW is a hack. She will do whatever Senior Management requires. What you have to realize is that we all work in an "at will" employment environment. Bottom Line: you can be terminated for anything.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. "Dernatology" could do without you and your ilk, vermin.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark my word Team Aqua, Lisa will be contacting Cafepharma tomorrow to have this thread removed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total hack...watch your back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no one to blame here but yourself. It's a simple equation, go to work and do your job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I missed it, what happened now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did she do now???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must have hit a nerve. Truth hurts! You must be a manager to respond like that.
    Are you one of the Aqua Novartis drones? Or perhaps Gilmore Girl?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa was only doing her job & we're losers for not lying for someone who clearly wasn't working...you're a moron:)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa was only doing her job k we're losers for not lying for someone who clearly wasn't working....you're a moron:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron???? Hey Snitch, at least I know how to reply to a thread on CP the first time!
    It doesn't take me two times to make my point.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

L.Wilk is embarassement and would never get another pharma job-- anywhere

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

L.Wilk would never get another pharm job ever
    embarrassing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a coward- try & grow some balls and throw your name out...tough guy

16. Annie D

Annie D Guest

How do you know I have Balls??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever your bodily make- up is, it's not important. The Aqua delivery system is the only thing that is important! But you should know that by now.
    Keep your universe in line and find true peace!
    There seems to be so much anger on this board. It can't possible help your inner being to find true peace. It blocks out all forms of good energy. Let it go.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A. Durbin is another person that would never be able to get PHARMA job. Joke

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh! There is so much blocking the flow of your universe. Allow the Aqua delivery system to help your universe flow smoothly. You must accept true peace as it comes to you. If you reject the peaceful co-existance of the powers that be, then you will never have peace in your life- ever.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A. Durbin is a joke I agree and Lisa W