Time to move on

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More getting ready to leave this sinking ship. Enrollment in the aerosol study was so slow the protocol had to be changed to try and increase enrollement.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I only stated this 18 months ago but was called jealous I didnt get an interview, wasn't qualified enough to work here and just a competitor trying to stir the pot. My W2 last year was over 250K last year in sales mgt as one of your competitors and was recruited to come here. Nobody believed me when I said this was going to be a disaster selling to this physician base/hospital environment with the past history of this drug. All you fools just chased the measly 15K increase in base salary and took it hook line and sinker. Happy job hunting....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great second quarter! At the current rate of sales we might actually hit $200,000 to $300,000 for the first 12 months of launch. This has to be one of the weakest product launches in industry history. Makes us very proud.

Who predicted we would sell $7-$10 million in the first 12 months? Pure genius.