Do not hire list?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone ever heard of one? There is a massive post on Publicis about this. Just wondering.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, recruiter told me she got the list from publicis.
    I was shocked!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are people listed?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they are black

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah because they are worthless

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO....no you didn't!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he did because hes an asshole. An ignorant one at that

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they had an address in Ferguson, Missouri.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ignorance?? really?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

an inventive employee is told at dismissal if they are not rehirable

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, actually they are not. I am a former DM at this dump and we never once told an employee that was let go if they could be re-hired. The HR dept at this place is an absolute joke. They literally did not have records of about half of the previous employees and their performance to send us when we were interviewing them for a new contract. So how would we know if they were a great rep or a nightmare? The HR dept here just does not care. I remember being in the home office and seeing the very obese HR managers sitting around joking and eating donuts and cookies all day. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked for.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absolutely false-HR does tell you, and my inventiv references were thoroughly checked when I interviewed for current inventiv contract from former contracts

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

first hand experience in which Ventiv HR was excellent, and vs. other CSO organizations, Ventiv is by far, the best...they actually value their employees

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as a contract rep ... please don't consider yourself an employee ... you were hired to fill the spot to fill the needs of whatever given contract you're on...you are day laborer for the company that just receives benefits..plenty of feel good corporate speak won't hide that fact when the contract ends and you're on the street and nobody returning your call from the company..enjoy the job, coworkers but don't fool yourself.