Interview?

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been out of work for months. I have an opportunity to interview with Meda. I know that these boards are negative, but is this company on the way out? It is really that bad and do they really only sell two products? The website has many different products like Edular, Elestrin, Astepro.. etc. Do you only sell Dymista which is generic and the Aerospan? I dont care that there isnt a lot of talent here, I need a paycheck. Any info would help, I have B2B experience and pharma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of car? Can you do car allowance? Good benefits?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Friend,
    Meda is a dump. And yes, they only "sell" (if thats what you want to call it) 2 products. Everything else you see on the website are old crappy products that were purchased (or better stated divested) from other pharma companies trying to get rid of their dogs. Media, thanks to Mr. Bryan Rocklein, scooped them all up like a fool, now, they sit, un promoted and UN sold.

If you are loosing your home, take the job, but, please, and I BEG YOU, be smarter than me, continue to look, DONT put MEDA on your resume, and interview with ANYONE else who will see you.

I'm NOT sour grape, I am logical, and YES, I care about you because you are asking for help and I wish someone did the same for me. This place is NOT pharma, it's a bunch of fools who are not smart enough to know better and are trying to sell a generic at over-inflated prices with mediocre coverage at best...it will never work!

And, there is NO Leadership here to speak of, but, like you said, that is the least of your worries. Again, IF you are loosing the house (like I was) take it, but I BEG YOU, do NOT quit another job to come to MEDA, that would be a Mistake (with a capital M).

A sincere good luck to you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company may not have the best management/business model/structure etc...has Aerospan been an easy sell? No. Has Dymista struggled in the managed care dept? Yes. Will it continue to be a struggle with Flonase going OTC? Yes!!! If you need a job take it! If not hold out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds Horrible. So if this is the case why would anyone stay here? Like the people in TX? Do the people that stay here think that Aerospan will sometime be successful soon? And what is an AMR and why do people hate them on here? Is that an area manager?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one knows what a AMR is. I can tell you that they provide absolutely no value and they are one of the only positions in a 'sales organization' that is not measured by performance or results. They get paid more than the reps and do not work at all. They are busy posting pictures of food, wine, restaurants, etc. I believe it was a group started by a lazy GOB , but maybe someone else could elaborate on that or exactly what a AMR is..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have an interview.
    NOBODY that has an interview is going to post here.
    Stop being that person who wants to stir up trouble and lie.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is on its deathbed- whos to blame? Maybe the ones in charge? Stop lying!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Captain Obvious is on here all the time having conversations with himself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your problem?
    OP lies about having an interview, and now you post here for what?
    Get lost, idiot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was the interview?
    Oh wait, you didn't have one, right?
    Stirring up trouble again because of your agenda to hurt others, you big jerk.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting on how the interview went, fuktard.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares if they had an interview or not? I think there are more important things to be concerned about on here. Maybe they did have an interview. Are they replacing all the reps that have left the past few weeks?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are expanding

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they are not replacing all the people that are leaving. That should tell you what direction this place is headed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in northeast and have not seen away rep turnover. I heard of hiring freeze but how many reps have left?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get into medical device. You are not going anywhere selling inhalers. Trust me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have had 2 in the last week.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But it has a built in spacer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. Everyone is running from it.