Roommates

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$165Mill.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I have to this is bullshit. I happy to have a job....but if I get
    a queer for a roommate I am suing. This is just not right in today's world for 2 male or females to room together...unless it's my spouse.

Another reason to look for a new job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhm.... You do realize you get two seperate beds right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roommates are the least of your worries... Good luck getting thru training.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with original poster I once had a guy hit on me at a meeting I found this offensive. I don't want to room with someone this is just strange. I didn't know companies even did this today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome aboard, luckily we won't have roommates for too many meetings with round 2 right around the corner.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for Actavis, thank God! I cannot BELIEVE that you have roommates with a major company!!!!! These MF'ers are the cheapest bastards I have seen in a long time! My advice is to keep looking so you guys can leave this chicken shit organization!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I realize there are two seperate beds..that means you just have to push them together to make one really big one. Let the fun begin

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's for one training-- that they had to train the entire company on in 3 weeks. It won't be like that at every meeting for every rep. It wasn't at Forest legacy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you even need training? Stupid drug reps. Just go sit at Panera and tap tap tap on your Ipads so you can look busy.

dopes.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about the snoring, sleep talking, nightmares & sleep walkers our roommates bring to our hotel rooms at night. Also, what about the people with bad body odor.....??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Companies have stopped this practice due to liability issues and HIPPA. This is insulting.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One Actavis division was told on their recent conference that moving forward we would all have roommates. Sad and inappropriate!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fukin prima donnas. Our military bunks together all the time. What makes you so damn special?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All senior level Forest Reps had their own rooms. But the more I think about it The more I want to tell you to please leave the company. " Sad and Innapropriate" really??? Can you be more dramatic? There are homeless people in the streets and people being beheaded in Iraq yet you sharing a room while making 100k plus is "sad and Innapropriate"? Please never ever be on my team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We most certainly did have roommates at every meeting at Forest- managers too at non-poa meetings. It's a freakin joke in 2014 to still have this happen.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one big heffer, if you found it offensive. Most likely they really did want you to "pass the salt."

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like pass the soap dear

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get CPAP machine and have a doctor write a letter. No roommate. Just need to update letter every 6 months.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhh, were not in the military? Lodging is a deductible expense. Well, maybe not in Ireland where million dollar club incorporated Actavis.