SB, Outa Here & Exposing ATO

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all, we are outa here, two gone and two remain and their call on whether to carry on. perhaps others will pick up the cause. My mission is to expose Amgen to the investment community and public at large for their deceptive practices and inappropriate behaviors. This includes mis-leading investors on the EVO filing and separation of the mini-doser, the states case against ETA, the steering of DMAB business to SPP and 340b and the development of forecasts that are disconnected from actual patients. HR and Law, you read this. We know this. Don't believe at your own risk, if you are in the know you know the above are all accurate, - SB

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my name is patrick hannigan, special agent for the FDA, please contact me directly via the FDA website

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB: Thanks for all you have tried to do to help everyone who wants help. Take care and do what you need to do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB,

You are so right. I'm in field sales and can confirm this shit is happening at the field directional level.

FDA: no one will contact you without shield of a lawyer. The US. Gov't has a strong history of leaving whistleblowers out to dry without adequate counsel, Amgen will surely send an army of lawyers to shut you up. That's why companies pay severance...for silence, or will surely you for breach if contract.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, SB. You have my admiration. I just wish I had the inside knowledge that you do so I could do something similar. As it is, I can only vote with my feet and so took the VTP.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB, contact the last big whistleblowers attorneys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB,

This Labor Day weekend watch the 1999 movie "The Insiders" with Al Paccino and Russell Crowe. You'll end up spending your severance in lawyer fees and a decade in hell for a pittance the FDA/DOJ would hand you. Trust me, not worth it. Been there, done that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA / OIG: PLEASE read this and investigate these claims. This is true, has been true, and has been for more than 10 years..... The launch promotion all the way back to aranesp, through the NBU fix with dialysis centers, and the promotional development of guidelines from groups like the nccn. All directed by sr. Mgt: dialysis dosing and bundled contracts, as well as the peg guidelines. ALL bought and paid for by AMGEN management. But, amgen pays "departures" well to keep quiet. Just look and protect those who know and you will have it all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My name is Chuey Bravo...I am now unemployed and happy to help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck SB. We will carry on. Thanks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...because cafepharma is anonymous and I want your IP address without the aid of the NSA and IRS to make you talk so I can finally get that government service award.

Pat

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bueno! Meet me at the Del Taco for a Wet Burrito.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB, snitches get stitches. You don't want them to send Suge Knight out on yo azz driving by the 101.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it any wonder considering 90% of Amgen's revenue comes directly from the corrupt US government?

Hope and change motherfuckers!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 gone...hmm, could be be dynamic duo strikes again in ATO William Davis and Spencer Miller?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give hope & change to the Amgen PAC. It never saves my job.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB,

What next? You going to hang out with all the Asian tourist on Santa Monica beach for weeks? Of spend time at Richard Nanula's pad in Malibu?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad the fuckers own the best regulators money can buy.

Banana republic winning!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that. Amgen hires compliance staff attorneys from the OIG out of DC.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Rich is da man. We hang with his gals at Mastros Ocean Club in Malibu..

Let's meet tonite for a cocktail...