Clobex Spray

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2005 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when are you launching your newest trash product. A spray- yeah, now that's innovative. I hear you have to fly docs to Las Vegas and pay them to try the product. You guys suck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spray rocks! Lotion is going generic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You naive fool. With 40% stinginging and burning, who in their right mind would use this junk. Oh yeah, I foigot your paying them $400 for each patient - duh!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, maybe this guy is right. Some of my docs in Toledo are telling me that our spray stings to the high heavens. Is anybody else hearing this?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stuff works and that is the name of the game. Nothing will work better and the data blows every other product away. If you compete with this product time for a new job for 2006.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely have not been hearing this - in fact have heard just the opposite, that it doesn't burn or sting at all when the docs/nurses try on themselves.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    definitely have not been hearing this - in fact have heard just the opposite, that it doesn't burn or sting at all when the docs/nurses try on themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because they have NORMAL skin you f..king idiot!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must work for connetics, hence the bitterness.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, the docs/nurses who tried the spray have psoriasis. There goes your clever comeback - go back to your own company's boards...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds as if this product will compete only with olux.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're such an intellectual moron. Clobex Spray will down in history as the biggest flop in dermatology. Who the hell needs another clobetasol. Spray is just solution in a spray bottle. Wow, now that's progress.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - you Connetics reps are creative! We appreciate your feedback, best of luck next year!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can kiss my lilly-white ass you Galderma scumbag. aAnd as for Connetics, that's another piece of shit company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I just heard that management isn't happy with the uptake on Clobex Spray and the decline in Lotion and Shampoo.

Should we be getting ready for layoffs?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, rumor has it that a last minute manager's meeting was held this week and the big topic was cutbacks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is a decline in Lotion and Shampoo possible if Spray hasn't been launched?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like management, in theie infinite wisdom, expected that the distribution of the trial kits would spur early prescribing of Spray. I guess it's not happening. Anyone else heard anything about this or possible layoffs?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, my DM yesterday said the layoffs are coming soon.

Happy freakin new year.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who the hell needs 3 reps promoting cetaphil in each territory.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding. I'm out of here.