Another lawyer running the business "priceless"

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a lawyer but one of those scientific types. There are at least two counter-trolls on this thread. Not just me.

I see leaders on "American Greed" all the time. Full of talk and oh so smooth. Most are scam artists transitioning into prison. Kindler's support probably led to more vetting rather than immediate success. Wouldn't the Board of Directors use an outside, executive vetting group to check into her past? As they say, always better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Master litigator" running vaccines and oncology. Can you say no new sales? Most, if not all, new business share for these products is off-label.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thread is interesting but putting another lawyer type in leadership is a crucial mistake. PFE has been lead by a number of large egos flops since we were captured PHA by PFE. You need folks who have had some experience doing AND leading. AShulman is another questionable choice IMHO. Back in the day at PHA leaders were brought in from pharma with a successful track record when leadership changed. None of the nepotistic inbreeding that is a hallmark of PFE leadership. Look at the new team leading Onc. Very few have, if any have any Onc experience and look how it is struggling. The whole US operation is in a very bad way. Amy leading a team will be no better. For the most part, Ford and GM do not bring in non-auto folks to run the ship...why should we think we can do it and survive. PFE has been lucky and I only hope the luck continues till retirement can be had.