Company/management culture

Discussion in 'Nestle Pediatric Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been offered a position with Nestle Pediatric Nutrition. I also have another offer on the table with another company. Similar compensation, benefits, etc. So what it comes down to for me is will I "fit" in the culture of this company. Please describe what it is like with Nestle, reports, quota, etc. Like any job, if your immediate boss is great, the job is good but what about the management that guides the ship? Is the company stable and forward thinking in their strategy and marketing practices or do they chase their tail. Does the company recognize that the sales reps on the street are the ones that drive revenue and support their efforts? Is it a micromanage culture or is it a culture that hires the best professionals and gives them tools to get the job done? Are quota and goals challenging but reasonable and attainable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

143 views and no reply?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That should give you a clue.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This a food and beverage company period. Take the job if you like working for a group of idiots and nerds

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolute worst company ever to work for! Don't walk away, RUN!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can Nestle survive in Northern NJ with MJN dominating the way is?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but only if GHS in CT can come through during the 3rd quarter with territory shifts. That is the only way they can beat the ultimate food company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TJK in Maryland can help close business but will MJ work with us on price when it comes to closing the deal? I am still not sure we can make this work in 2014

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nutrition Division is in state of panic. Nestle 4th behind Abbott/MJ/private label. Run for the hills!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard formula division will be sold if profits do not increase. Barely enough profit to keep doors open.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody willing to share what the avg salary is? Same as pharma?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody willing to share what the avg salary is? Same as pharma?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less than pharma and yearly bonus is terrible. Keep looking, this place is a hell hole!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

beware beware of the tricks up the sleeves .. stay away

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN! This is one of THE most unethical companies in the entire pharma/nutrition/medical field. Upper management doesn't have a clue what they are doing. All of them, including HR, need to be removed from their positions and start over. The culture is one of smoke and mirrors and lies. You don't know from one week to the next what they want you to do. We are drowning in their incompetence yet its my paycheck. RUN as fast as you can.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more with the above poster. The unethical, unprofessional behavior starts with the V.P. of Sales and trickles right down to field directors, and RBM's. I give the formula division one year at the most - then they will turn out the lights.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fear, Intimidation, Chaos

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the new management working out? Heard we've hired some winners...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I get some new feedback for the position of nestle ped nutrition rep? I am looking to pursue a position and would like to see if there has been any positive changes since all these negative posts I have read. thanks in advance.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing personal, but no. in advance. Companies like to look for people that can network and do their own research on positions. Others already with a company usually like to be selective and spend time cultivating (or warning) potential candidates we actually know. One thing for sure, we don't have time to fill in you and anyone else that reads this. The amount of job seekers that post here genuinely is far exceeded by the market trolls that crawl closely looking for any sloppy left overs.