Will GA restore sanity to this asylum?

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GA - Keep us employed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start by bringing ST back!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe we will start fresh in 2014; so far GA has said ALL the right things; but ACTIONS will speak volumes...................I feel they saw the mass exit by some good people and wanted to know why and JH shed NO light or leadership.... I give Prostrakan credit for stepping in and making this move.....having someone with a sales back ground helps..........but lets see in 2014................

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GA needs to clean house at home office! CH has been the demise of sales with her negativity regarding any ideas to increase sales. She has no business in making decisions on how to run the company. The company is not on a Corporate integrity agreement, only an idiot would run the company like we are already on one. JH let CH run rampant! if you like the results that ProStrakan achieved this past year with Fareston and Sancuso keep CH around. If not, clean house. When LMR is the final decision maker nothing ever gets done. Just a bully running the roost.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its 2014 and the worse imaginable scenario has reared its ugly head. LP the executioner has sharpened the ax and has chased away a great manger CW, restructured territories to make it look like we are profitable; knowing very well that we WONT hit our target................so should we all throw away our little dollies with one eye colored in...........yes we were lied to in Puerto Rico, with all of our We are Family, and team building bull crap..................We are the lowest and it keeps getting lower; just wait another round of cuts will be coming right around the time the year ends and LP will be home with his nanny, and sitting smugly around the Christmas tree ruining the lives of all of US...................

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we have these pocket meetings coming up and I have heard from reliable sources that we are going to be role playing like we just got out of Primary Care 101. LP doesn't think we have the fundamentals and know how to conduct a proper call. So we are going to get "taught" how to make the proper call per his expertise.

RT is being manipulated, and forced to make this change so LP can be in complete control of the whole US division. So instead of asking for feed back, and all of those worthless and bulls*@t ride along he came out into the field, his ego and maniagal ways is forcing us to be little LP Primary Care robots..........................Japan please wake up, they made a HUGE mistake about hiring this guy and ProStrakan will continue to lose good people and one day you will wake up with NOTHING................this guy will either be fired or leave because he knows that he has ruined a great amount of people.

Just be fore warned that everyone is looking and wanting to get the hell out of this company............there is NO hope, we are becoming LP robots, and most important of all NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY......................NO ONE............

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez - take it easy, give it a chance. Maybe a little sharpening of the selling skills, probes, message delivery and objection handling is just what we all need. Return to the fundamentals - what's wrong with that? What are your suggestions?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't be surprised that CW left - she was Tess's toady and under her spell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with above poster. Give the guy a fighting chance to make PSK USA a better place to work. LP is the best we have seen so far. He seems to have a direction for the company and is making changes accordingly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me LP is a JOKE; he knows NOTHING about the Oncology market; he is making us robots and you think this guy is going to resurrect us............hell no. He doesn't know anything about access, he thinks you can just walk in on an Oncologist and talk about two drugs that are good but aren't life saving.

He chased away on of the top RM and hired a joke on the West Coast. She wasn't trained, she knows NOTHING about the products, causes reps to lose their credibility, and tells the Oncologist the wrong information that will cause a patient to be compromised: So tell me is that a good VP of Sales?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary.... Where are youuuuuuuuuu??????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing nothing as usual, unless

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give an example of how the West Coast mgr has caused a credibility issue?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure can: she goes into accounts and gives information to the Oncologist that are dead wrong. She said that the patient gets 36 additional hours of relief from the patch when they take it off.
    She knows nothing about manage care, how it works, and what needs to be done once a patient fails on an oral.
    She pisses off doctors with her abusive nature, lack of product knowledge, and understanding of the market...................many MD have told the us that the DONT want her back in the office, and we have to call back the next day and re-do EVERYTHING she has done; it puts us in a dead end situation...........She is a terrible manager...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good example- thank you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The west coast manager seemed a bit clueless about oncology. I can see how she would piss off Drs, she has no tact.
    What is up with all of these Warner Chilcot employees ruining this place? Warner Chilcot... Never a market leader, with bottom of the barrel reps. Good luck keeping this place open.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me who LP reports to and who the person above him is as well? This is a serious issue.
    Thank you!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why, oh why, do you need to know that? So urgently?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lenny reports to 24 to 48 hours before chemo. It is his sales killing motto!