What does Impax's Future Look Like? Be Specific.

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still cannot believe you guys hire that lying hack Shitfranski. He was a joke at Endo. Biggest liar I have ever met in the industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do you have to stay if you want to get the Q2 bonus? I know it won't be much but still!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't. There have been many precedents set in this situation. You have already earned that bonus. The only danger is that there is no way to determine if your payout is correct after you leave. For that you will have to trust them and trust is not something that you can associate with this "leadership" team.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what it means.... but I am a former Impax rep and received a message from someone on Linkedin from an investment firm that wants my opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of Impax. Perhaps they are looking for investors and the investors are doing their due diligence. Should be an interesting conversation to say the least....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delisted or blue light special on their stock!!

7. ok

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone REALTY believe Rytary will make it? Nothing but constant trouble at Hayward facility. This drug will need a miracle to get approved. Good luck with this one...your management has been peddling this pipe dream to cash in. RUN, don't walk from Impax.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will go from a polished turd to just a turd