Lisa will and the rest if aqua you suck!

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous? I've never heard a bad word about her...maybe you need to look within and evaluate your own work performance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AD is dedicated to her work. She's a great advocate for the Aqua reps. Now, go back to your miserable life, scum.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Emotional mess=AD

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is literally the first time I've heard anyone speak even remotely ill of AD. Ironically, she has likely helped you out at some point or another, ingrate. And sorry, why is Lisa Wilk getting attacked here?--because she had to fire someone? Maybe you aren't familiar with the crappy requirements that come with being HR director, but she HAS TO fire people when they don't do their job. Jeez.... God forbid you're a woman in a position of power at Aqua with actual personality and opinions ... They must truly be emotional messes, huh? Women!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree ^^could not have said it better^^ LW & AD are amazing- haters

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate is a word that does not belong to the Aqua delivery system.
    Since your universe is all cluttered and blocked, " peace" can't ever be a part of your life's existence. This is so very sad. Wandering aimlessly is probably your fate!
    Your universe may flow smoothly - some day. But first you must have peace!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to play the feminist card! Last time I looked AD and LW were not the only females in a management role. Let's get our facts straight:
    I'll give you that AD has had several successful selling years as a rep and DSM.
    But does this qualify her for her current role?
    Does she have an MBA? Did she have a role cross training as a director of sales training or Marketing?

If you want to call out BS then point your liberal finger at the Novartis nepotism that surrounds upper mngt. Don't go crying that women are being held back. I'd say it's the opposite

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Don't go crying that women are being held back" <--- ha! just another refreshing example of latent misogynistic viewpoints from... Let me guess... Derek Shea? I'm basing this on the sad display of indiscriminate capitalization of random words, combined with the palpable undertone of "sore loserdom," and finally on the hilarious attempt at underplaying what is obviously a bad attitude towards women in the workplace in order to try to make a point (a feat requiring an intelligence level of which you are clearly unable to simulate; it's ok, keep practicing!). Oh, and also the fact that everyone knows that you are basically a STALKER of all things Aqua, despite being permanently ousted for lying, discrimination, fraud-- not to mention for being generally unlikable and slimy as a human. Look, we are all truly sorry that you haven't succeeded in procuring any of the positions for which you have pathetically applied since crawling back to individuals within Aqua's management; positions including but not limited to Annie's current role.
    If you are not, in fact, DS: 1) pat yourself on the back because, whew! Things could be worse! When you're done doing that, 2) punch yourself in the face, for having lowered yourself to the point where the two of you are considered interchangeable. Then, 3) please pat yourself on the back again, because for whatever reason your bit about pointing my "liberal finger" made me laugh. Which is most likely going to be your biggest accomplishment of the week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man some people are whack! Lisa Wilk is probably one of the coolest people you will ever meet. Most of the sales force only gets to see her at a couple meetings a year and obviously don't understand all the behind the scenes work she does to make our jobs better and easier. So Lisa- keep doing what you're doing!!

And for any one to ever say anything bad of Annie is crazy!!! Not only is she an amazing person but she is such an asset to aqua. If you have vet seen her interact with customers you would see why she does so well. She truly cares about her reps, job, clients and has so much pride an passion for what she does. It's such a shame some people are so insecure they have to attack 2 amazing hard working ladies.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Annie

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Annie

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a massive inability to achieve lasting peace through the Aqua delivery system.
    It's really so sad to witness so many people trying to live cluttered lives, and unable to follow their universe because of prevailing ignorance and clutter.
    Other people's existence have no effect upon individual universal flow which offers peace and serenity. Open up your very being!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AD is a "train wreck" if you ever had any interaction with her, its obvious in about a minute. If you love her, it means that she is protecting you. Who in their right mind would give her that much responsibility with no training.
    This whole company is going to explode in a few months. Enjoy the big bonuses while you can. Once Nacho takes financial control they are going to go away.
    Craig gave the promotions as a thank you to those helping start aqua. Those that are unqualified will be gone by the end of the year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so jealous and bitter. I would guess you are no longer with the company or went for the promotion and didn't get it. Move on- AD is a fantastic leader and everyone I know adores her -& shes not protecting me...such BS

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealousy and bitterness can not be part of the Aqua delivery system. It will "clog" your true pathway to everlasting peace. You must always allow your universe to flow smoothly each moment. Only then will you be able to live happily and at peace during your work enviornment. We must always try and exist in an aura of peace and love. This is Aqua!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with rewarding loyality? If Craig and Ted want to share the wealth with those who helped them along the way, that is fine with me. Congrats to all.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By following and supporting the Aqua delivery system, you always find peace and solice in your life. Your universe opens up and your life flows smoothly. This is they way your very existence here is supposed to be! This is "loyalty" and this is happiness. If you follow these steps, both you and everyone you come in contact with along the way will be rewarded!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By following and supporting Lisa, you will always find peace and solace in your life.
    However if you ever call her out for being a hack HR director that'll do whatever mngt wants her to do, you'll be rewarded with a front place in the unemployment line.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must always follow the Aqua delivery system. You must never deal specifically with an individual in order to find true peace. You must merely follow YOUR universal path to find true peace. Following your own path opens the door to travel through your universe.
    It matters not, what anyone wants either her or you to do. You must only flow in the direction your universe takes you! There can never be any "lines".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with rewarding loyalty?

Its cool to reward loyalty if you are giving a promotion to someone who is capable and will treat their employees fairly and ethically. I think I have an issue with putting multiple people in roles where they truly aren't qualified. Those that report to them suffer.
    I guess we can "always vote with our feet" and leave.......oh yes, that's what everyone has been doing. Great tactic Craig!!