You are so f#cked!

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone complains here and are interviewing. Lots leaving. The biggest complainers are still here. Why? Are they not getting offers? Are they just trying to stir the pot?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, I just found out that BC went there. Just go look at the old Cephalon Oncology boards or look at Teva Oncology boards. You may even be able to find stuff from back when he was at Wyeth. He does come off very nice at first. He will hide out in his office for a while, then will quickly pick those who will stay and those who will go. If you are a go getter and have passion and want to make a difference, you will be gone! You may find that strange, but you are a threat to him if you thing for yourself....or lead. He will slow everything down and even reverse the things that you have worked so hard to accomplish. He will tell you that he wants his hand prints on EVERYTHING! I thought he should be a Director if he wants that level of control and in the weeds managing style, but BR likes him for some reason. He will quickly hire all old Wyeth people who are loyal to only him. He is extremely paranoid, so don't dare email him unless he asks you to! He will almost seem as though he works for the competition, by the manner in which he stops everything that is going on currently. Nothing will move forward unless he says and he will ruin your careers as though he deep down enjoys it. He is truly a disturbed man. Most likely, he will bring in a "relative" to work there too. Watch and see... Worst leader in pharma. I have no idea in the world how he got another job. Oh yeah, BR.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THEY DO NOT CARE IF THEY LOSE EVERY SINGLE REP... TRUST ME. THEY WANTED EVERY MALCONTENT, IN THEIR VIEW, GONE FROM CEPHALON AND STARTED OVER WITH ALL NEW REPS. YOU ARE A COMMODITY TO THEM. PERIOD. REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HEAR NEXT WEEK. IF YOU DO NOT KISS THEIR ASS IN A WAY NEVER SEEN BEFORE, YOU WILL BE GONE. BC GETS OFF ON MAKING PEOPLE LICK HIS BOOTS IN ORDER TO KEEP THEIR JOBS. I TRULY FEEL BAD FOR THIS ORGANIZATION.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is a knockoff of LM and recent management at CSL.
    Kudos Paul! You really are an amazing leader/moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex Cephalon here - you are spot on man! And what was up with his email paranoia? He never goes on record. He f'ed up pain real good and I heard he turned Oncology into a drop zone for Wyeth trash. Beware CSL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people complaining who aren't leaving yet, just aren't getting offers. Half of CSL all were interviewing for Intermune, but that fell through. Trust me, our entire team would all be there in training together if we would have gotten offers. I don't like a company who looks for reasons to insult you and threaten your employment.

New companies have managers who work with you to help you sell more. My CSL manager works with us, pretends to like us, pleasant to talk to, but writes up bad field reports saying that we suck at our job. So, basically, looking for flaws: not managing at all. So sad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God he is gone!

Teva

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont give Paul a hard time, after all, he has managed this company into a corner and made CSL the subject of industry wide questions that all begin with "What the hell happened over there?" Many of you are haters of LM but all that is wrong with CSL is rooted in the decisions overseen and approved of LM and everyone else managing the US Sales. Hey Paul, surprise, plasma doesnt sell itself. Good reps and good NAMS do and you have screwed over the best of them.

Again, congratulations, you are "an amazing leader/moron."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC is very much tied up in law suits that are still pending at Cephalon/Teva for Off Label Promotion, obstruction of justice, etc. It will all come out while he is working here and he will drag this company's name into it. He lied about clinical trials for Oncology products, made decisions to submit drugs to the FDA for indications, solely to make it appear as though he was not aware that the data sucked that they were using to promote off label. It's too bad BR hired him directly, not allowing for proper background investigations to take place.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Proper background investigations". Come on, they know what he eats for midnight snacks. This is politics. Way over my pay grade.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Campbell is cancer

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a first class dickhead

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you are giving dickheads a bad name.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Year: Same Bill.

You are so fu€ked!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never met a more disengaged individual. Then again look at the guy who hired him. A.K.A. 'The Tin Man'

Two complete jag offs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is LM still over hospital reps? She is so mean.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a group of losers!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC golfing in Florida these days? He can't be too concerned with business.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He just hides in his office