Interview?

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, lets get something clear no one here is your friend. Colleague maybe? but its a business
    Everyone with a brain has left or been let go by whatever means GOB's could muster. A few exceptions remain but that's a salary thing- why leave if you're killing it and the idiots leave you alone or better seek your advice but don't promote you because you would threaten them. Ok that one cut close to the bone- Right Lil J. If you don't like MEDA there are plenty of other almost pharma companies that will pay you and treat you better but in most cases this is a cake walk. What is stopping you from getting your stuff together and interviewing. Please don't tell me call activity- the people in charge are the worst offenders and wouldn't know a full days work(not flying in and out and having drinks) if it hit them in the face. Always need to add disclaimer in case KC, or MR are reading:)
    but, back to serious business why are you here? is it to make money? how's that going? is it to advance in a career that makes you feel good about the impact you are making. Sure you could say selling Dymista improved lives.. but the spacer? come on- your fooling yourself. If it's money than that's fine but if its about growing and doing and being more sorry but this is a dead end of a very shallow pool- if you cannot learn from the people around you then you owe it to yourself to leave. I don't care so much for sales side because its a numbers game and you really do have time to look. It's my friends in home office that are part of the support staff that have taken a beating the last 4 years with no bonus and completely ridiculous leadership by a dismissive in experienced puppet that wouldn't know what it means to earn his job if he had the answers.
    plus college football is starting so you will see less and less of leadership till November

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with Meda, but I see posts about a hiring freeze. What is the deal?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are expanding. Those posts are all rumors and the posts about the managers are 100% invalid. The managers here know business and they how to manage money. Every year people are rewarded for their performance and recognized. Ask your interviewer how many times he has won presidents club. There is a reason that person is there. Only all stars are promoted here at meda

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have been served a lot of Kool-Aid!!! Meda is a joke. Only move forward if you have no other opportunities or use this as interviewing practice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people that posted these was joking. Obviously they are not interviewing because Meda is not hiring. Meda has not posted for the double diget vacancies including the AMRs that are leaving or getting let go. US is going out of business. What do they have to sell now? Finally closing the doors. No one is interviewing so don't take the bait. The poster is looking for a reaction.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A contract sales force will be added soon. They will fill major potential territories and utilize contract reps to fill the void. A desperate move for a desperate company! Aerospan is the best inhaler!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went to college 4 years at a top university, pre-med...

now I am selling inhalers.

What have I done with my life? Can someone please help me?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are actually 'selling them'? That's better than the rest of the pathetic sales force.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus- Stop your whimpering. Contract sales force are nothing new and provide a cost effective way to sample drop which is what all reps do at this point. You do not have thought provoking conversations with doctors really ever-No you don't! Doctors are busy and the world has changed and so should you. If all that was happening then Aerospan would have had better sales and so would Dymista. Time to move on( hell for years). If you want to have a bigger role as a sales rep then go into oncology or vaccines. Seriously this is just getting silly. Management if you can call it does suck I wont take that away but at some point we all have to take accountability for staying and taking it or leaving. For God sake get a set and move on. The tools in home office have contracts with buy-out agreements and severance packages you cannot dream. They really don't care -they just have to hold on- why do you think they keep shuffling AT around and SV from marketing 0ld boys club. Someone like MR would have been fired in most companies based on his disaster with AMR's and KC wouldn't handle an hour in the real world. JE could work at store-
    Get out and stop thinking you are owed- it's not just a little iceberg the ship is actually sinking and fast

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not owed a thing, I agree...

but when people lie to us everyday, we think differently. Its like going to college, it is total scam and the ones that didn't go...and still work hard...are easily the smartest people on this planet imho.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U ppl need to change your mentality and start thinking outside the box and get hungry. The problem is that you've had it too good for too long. Right now u children need to learn how to hustle. Coffee is for closers!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I got 12 signatures in 2 hours.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will the axing start?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there is no use applying if you are an experienced rep. They are looking for young.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's absolutely not true.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a fake post. The company is not looking to hire anyone. They dont have any products to sell. The president of the US division left. They are closing their doors.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it! So whats happening now? Let me guess , managers nowhere to be found? LMFAO!!!!! Bunch of clowns carter wallace. What an absolute joke. Did Rezcek really lead the charge off of the cliff this year? I can only get so much info at the awkward run ins @ the newark airport. By the looks of things it seems like the only expanding that went on were waistlines. What a joke you are carter wallace . Happy to see the truth is now public.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every CEO at every company I've worked for stays a couple years and leaves. What's so strange? A CEO from Sweden leaves after awhile? And of course, now this means something? Your multiple posts here say we'e closing doors? I've watched you say this for three years. Stop the fire drills. They're old. We are doing just fine. In fifteen years, will we just continue to see this from you? Hope you can stop your obsession.

Dude, move on. Things are good. People actually like working here. Go find a job at your local zoo. Take care of llamas. Get spit on a few times. See what a whiny baby complainer you are. Go live in the real world for one minute.

I have a family to support. Meda has been nice to me. I live in my little home town and love what I do. Your negative energy is killing you. Be something different.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this fairy dust? People like working here and everything is just fine? Guess The President and everyone else that left we're just too negative.