The Future...

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2014 at 12:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick toc tic toc tic toc

Basking Ridge is proof that u will all be canned by HB, enjoy your Gift Dashes and 15K yearly bonus sucka's

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, actually, I'm trying to give you a HEADS UP. I went to Pclub on Duoneb..the same year it went generic…and thus here you all are with NO history to recall.Your purpose will soon be over, when the stock gets pumped up for the NEXT highest bidder. Mylan was ours. I was Merk Kga….sell, sell, sell and don't stop looking for a job. Keep asking yourself what's on the other side of PClub. I still have my memories, my PClub ring, plaques and statue…and a career because I continued to grow and invent myself.

Just trying to over some life perspective. Geez. Good Selling go get it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a migraine from reading this rambling nonsensical gibberish.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes The Unibomber manifesto look like an easy read

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compare the quote above to this and others in this thread. It's ALL nonsensical. Hope you all know how to focus on the BIG picture so you can survive after this 'gig' is up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The NO Future...

Just remember this Post in a year from now bc the sales force will mimick Institutions size of 30 to sell perforomist and drop off coupons for generic Epipen!!

The Future is about Stock price there if u all didnt notice!!! Stay ahead of the curve if your smart.

I will check back to this post in exactly a year!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh you are so cool oh prophet one. See you in one year, geek.
    C pharma has just about run it's life cycle anyhow.
    Most threads are chuck full of nonsense and phony quotes from outsider "consultant" type. Third parties that comb these board for-hire for the financial world or competitors
    All fakes. Looking for conversation. Motive is fraud for financial gain.
    No one is better than anyone else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be warned, most of my entire team was laid off once upon a time from Dey. DuoNeb went generic, we had launched Perforomist and Zyflo CR. I became part of another region. Do not get comfortable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, every time I try to give them a heads up, they curse me off the board. I doubt they'll listen to you too..but I lived this reality as well. It was not pretty.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P-Mist is back! Get those HHC meetings on the books ASAP! Let's do this!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Heather was smart- she would buy AuviQ from Sanofi and then replace Epipen with it when the generic comes out…we could do so much better with Auvi-q and it had longer patent protection

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure - that would be great vs a Teva Gen Epi- the smart people have left and the holders on have stayed to pull through 1B for mother Mylan- last stop on the gravy train 2015!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to take a deep breath here. When Epipen's patent expires, there is no guarantee that the generic will launch right away. Generics involving devices get tricky when it comes to building manufacturing plants and getting approval. Generic Flonase was delayed almost a year after the patent expired b/c the FDA didn't think the spray mist was consistent with the brand.

Even if does roll out on day 1- branded Epipen with the co-pay card is $0 compared to a tier 1 co-pay of $15. We have reps calling on docs to sell them on branded epi. Generic companies have no reps to counter our efforts. Some markets (like California w/huge Medicaid population) will get hit harder & faster because States will jump to generic only asap. Most places will see a slower decay.

When our managed care contracts come up for renegotiation, we'll have to slash the cost to stay on plans at a tier 2 co-pay. We're a generic company.... We know how to negotiate contracts and win price wars.

The bottom line is that we will eventually lose the war to a generic Epipen. It's just not going going to happen overnight. Your not going to go to bed one night with everything fine & wake up the next morning with a tow truck loading up your fusion & your iPad rejecting your password with a message that reads "the show is over. Please accept this ipad in place of your last paycheck and don't bother calling the home office- our phone lines have been shut off by Teva. Thank you for your hard work. We wish you the best."

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A simple 'we have a couple more yrs with Epi and a Combo Pulm product will be out by then' would have been sufficient. Christ - the unibomber manifesto scares us more than a Gen Epi! Wtf?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no future for the pharma rejects that remain at Dey, all the good reps and managers left over the past 3 years. Only the losers with no future remain

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like when Duoneb went generic. Repeat history, when you ignore history.

Push, push, push
    Crash
    Generic
    Company get's paid
    Reps get let go

Old script, another product