I love Amarin!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best place to be in pharma, let the haters hate all they want, best company out there right here!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Titanic was great too, until it ran into an iceburg. Amarin's iceburg is called the FDA. When the rats at corporate are jumping ship, it's gotta be a clue. But then again, Captain Ron is at the helm of this calamity, so you are probably in good hands.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed!! haters are just jealous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Im jealous of your low wages, worthless stock options, scheister leadership, and oh yes, small territories with great co-promote podners.

You are an idiot.

I just laugh at you and yes I pity you. Keep drinking the puke you think is kool aid.

Onto the slaughter little lambchop

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a GSK ex Lovaza rep. Sorry you can't deliver boxes of burb pills anymore!:)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it that no one on this board call spell for crap. The word is SHYSTER!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toads...you must have been either been a cheerleader or the dork who won the mascot job after being the first one cut from the team. I can't argue with the blind, deaf and dumb. That brown stuff you are wading in is not of roses....and the German spelling is scheister Mr spellcheck Nazi...and who really gives two shits or Schlitz.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An easy product to sell. This is the best place to be in Pharma. All the negativity here is just BS from competition. They are afraid of our success! :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.17 yes the sweet smell of success, idiot! a drop of .18 and you are delisted and absolute toast. I saw Aaron today driving to Joe Z's house to ask him to buy some stock with his parachute money to pump the price. John T has caught the last train for the coast! Bye bye dickheads! Karma is freaking BIOTCH!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you fake reps keep making the mistake of quoting stock price? Just so you know... real employees don't live in a world where they constantly think of stock price. We have sales goals to hit revenue targets but what wall street does with stock price isn't our concern right now. You short sellers can play with stock price but you can't stop the inevitable success of Amarin. Now go back to Yahoo Finance :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cash is king you moron. Do you understand the importance of cash? Do you understand the relationship to stock price? Do you understand how your horrific leadership team and your unimaginable lack of sales impact affect your stock price. Do you understand that the stock price determines resources both capital and human? Do you understand the relationship between stock price and the ability to keep the lights on? Do you understand that the meager 30 extra scripts a month do not pay the bills? Sustainable growth = rise in stock equals cash resources....in Amarin's case, leveraging to the hilt = cash. THe lights are flickering young un...the bills are not being paid except with notes. Notes come due, the furniture goes back. How many floors do wqe have at HQ now, half?

Please go back to high school and take a consumer ed course. I'd say go take a college econ class but Amarin on your resume will blacklist you...standards you know, and they want cash too, not financial aid suckers.

enjoy your evening simpleton

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly not a Wharton grad......big surprise! Now go play with your blocks you received for being a good little lemming

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give you a D for your assumptive analysis.
    What you aren't mentioning is that Wall Street can move price however they want despite sales growth and cash preservation. If they don't like the true story they move price and then tell the story they want as if price is all we need to know.
    As I recall in last quarterly report we slowed cash burn significantly while continuing our increased sales AS PLANNED!! :) Do what you must to stock price but it doesn't stop Vascepa from selling. $150 million cash won't get spent quickly as we keep SELLING!! Have a wonderful day Short seller.
    Any real sales reps here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its leveraged cash you idiot. Do you know what that means? Its not yours!

What's your EPS? Do you know what that means?

You are not profitable. You are leveraged to the hilt. Your sales growth isn't paying the bills. Slowing the burn is great if there is significant sustainability to your growth . There is not.

wake up little Susie. Your leaders are just lining their pockets as long as they can on your backs. They leave with a pile of green in their pockets and you leave with nothing but the remnants of your 75K salary and a car payment that is all yours. Understand?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's some funny stuff. There is SIGNIFICANT sustainability to growth. It's only a matter of time because people are benefiting from Vascepa. It's starting to sell itself. You can't stop word of mouth no matter how hard you try.

Again, I think you and the army of short sellers on this board have completely forgotten that you're supposed to play fake sales reps. How does acting like you're a miserable ex-employee impact Amarin? That might be the only thing I don't understand in this conversation. Are you afraid that we'll hire some superstars? lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.11 1.11 1.11

Yes I would go to work at a company about to be delisted. Guess that smug look on your face is gone.

Saw a van repossessing the plants and furniture and your leadership team is looking pale and gaunt...like they always have. LOL.

I'm not short on your POS stock, I long ago cut bait on this carp.
    Do you know what a death spiral is? Flush the toilet and watch carefully. That turd is the ship AMRN.

Reps save yourselves. Its not your fault.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it sells itself, then why are prescriptions down last week? Kowa should be bringing more to the table.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'm not short your POS stock"
    Yet you use the term "death spiral" which is a stock price term used by short sellers and you use the ticker symbol when referring to Amarin. Yeah, you're not a short seller. ;)
    Too funny calling all these fakes out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No death spiral is a Jim Collins term to explain how companies implode themselves and I'm too lazy to write out the word Amarin.

Nice drop again today. Shake the bong resin out of your brain cells Tommy Boy, and go find a freaking real company. Realize your 70-75K salary is leaving you nothing when they fold the tents up. Those asswipes up top are filling their pockets with the market cap on exit and they will screw you royal like they did to us in the 144. Get it dumb ass?

Dying ain't much of a way to make a living

Josey Wales

Oh sorry is that something only shortsellers say? I don't even know what the hell that means.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey hey hey

Quit spitting on that Amarin puppy's head Mr Wales!

You can't teach dumb, they will have to learn the hard way....

No bend over and bark Amarin Puppy