Worst manger list

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our district was lost until our manager straightened us out. He always told us to "Fish where the fish are!" After that, we were incredibly successful. At fishing.
    I was hoping he would start telling us to "putt where the greens are". Had to figure that out on my own.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager tells us "don't shit where you eat". Thank god because we were struggling. Especially at lunches with customers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...Good managers will also potty train to make sure no kids have poopy pants while calling on customers. You guys don't know how awesome you've got it. You should be thankful that you have someone whose on the ball instructing you so you don't sit in shit and smell like 70s funk all day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C4 and her female managers who treat the men on their teams like their daddies they're trying to please, and shit all over the females. Hate the NE region

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prasch = backstabber

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it with these awful female managers at Otsuka? I'm miserable!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West, Northeast, South ... Everyone thinks theirs is the worst.

South, Red Team, awful female "leader". Helllppppp

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C4 is a moron! Awful leader. Although baker sucks too so par for the course

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you post the DD's when they're done? We need some distractions here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst RD has to be ML in Northeast, talks so fast you can't understand him. Never offers solutions ESP for huge managed care issues . Only worried about his 2000 reports he uses to micromanage DMs and reps to death ! No innovation classic Big Pharma mentality.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LoL. Yeah, where did all the funny shit go?

I disagree with the guys that started that. Singles aren't always easy, and women "raised" in Southern states aren't "bred" to pretend shit. they're either easy or not.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That ... Like much of the other BS ... Was "vaguely" shot toward one person.

Unfortunately, I know the little boys who caused all that. One is a rejected fool who can't handle the fact that the woman he was after had her sights on someone else, so he attacks her character as pretending to be "good." His rationale for her lack of interest. Funny he's the one that's married. Maybe it made him feel better to vent but he can't handle rejection. Like a high schooler. Both worked for b******.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect my friend. ML is a great leader and a good man.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Lisa!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will need a visual of this. A bubble chart perhaps?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no Lisa I know of on the Red team. Who and what are you talking about?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C4 worst manager ever and you wonder why tenured and talented people are leaving across all positions in NE Hospital. One manager already gone and would not be surprised to see another 10 reps and manager all leave this shit show.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Prasch is a really trustworthy guy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The New DM on the MidAtlantic team thinks he came in and got the team headed in the right direction?? Who is he kidding? The numbers were going up since all of them at the bottom had low goals set all last year. Give me a break. That dude is something else. Another BMS add on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ML may be a nice guy , but he is a micromanaging maniac! Over analyzes everything and can't accept that managed care issues play a huge role in his region, especially all of Upstate NY.u