Who is the best rep ever at BMS?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2014 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is only a couple of reps that have been able to win consistently. Believe me Long is not in that number. Failed at the end of his career

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your problem??? Are you so jealous or just mental......there are lots of pinnacle winners but only one Steve Long and he was so much more than pinnacle.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day who gives a flying F-ck. We're talking about BMS here a poorly run and 3rd rate company filled with self inflated egos who would Never amount to shit away from this cancer culture.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve, chill.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please Steve. you were not as good as you think and you never helped the reps who were not up managements ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn what a loser posting on here late late on a Saturday night. Get a life buddy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know them both and fully agree.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck the both of them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, both great.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve did nothing for others even though he was up management's ass. It is true he faded at the end of his career

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Idaho Bob?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was not a good rep at end of career

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was the best rep ever at BMS, I've been gone a while now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some ass hole keeps chewing that Long was not a good rep at the end of his career. He won 3 Pinnacles in his last 5 years I KNOW...but he opted for the cash...had some health issues or some reason. I can't say if he won the most trips or not but he was the best rep to ever carry a bag....all things considered and yeah mgmt loved him , he was pro BMS all the way, He was the best speaker I ever heard, and the only rep to address the sales force ever at meetings and he did it multiple times... made a bunch of training videos. He stands alone!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares that he addressed the salesforce. So fuckin what. Never won the top award at BMS and only won 2 times in his last 5 years. But more importantly, never did anything for his fellow salesreps except promote himself. Was high on himself

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both you and Long suck. Hmmmmm, wait.... You are Long. Give it up Wack job. Nobody cares so stop posting all these comments.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve, good to hear from you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has not been a rep better than me.