Oh J Jackson....ran off another one...and the Top Rep in the region too!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang where did she go?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Jared.......sorry she busted you with HR.

This classy lady won Presidents Club her first year at Santarus. She was leading the nation at Salix. Moved on to a top of the line specialty company....with a massive raise and sign on bonus. No stupid trackers from a manager who has no idea how to manage. You guys are like used car salesmen compared to that lady.

If you knew her, you would never say anything negative about her. Continue to do so....and believe me...a higher power from above this world will reduce you to nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These jerks at Salix will never understand the Santarus brotherhood. They could only dream of being treated as well as we were there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, respected as a person

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Santarus treated you so well, why are you all constantly bitching and complaining about your legacy Santarus salary? I mean it was so awesome right? Why so upset?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the inventiv side that is screwed. Can you live on 65k? Especially when you know your counter part who was recently hired with no GI experience and less years of pharma sales is hired at 90k. It is demoralizing. Just sayin. Case closed. Now stop asking, and if you comment on this it just shows how much of a Moran you are!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey JJ.....you little man. Everyone in the company thinks this about you. Soon it will all catch up to you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still think she misses me calling her "babe"

JJ