Did you get your 30?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, did you? Tomorrow is the last day!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, 32. You didn't loser so now you're gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck getting to 60. Hope karma doesn't get you for being such a prick. If it's 60 by the end of sept you bet it's going to 100 by the of Oct. Then X by the end of Nov. then X by the end of Dec....... This is the new "Culture of high performance" at MNK. Better hope you don't have a bad month. You may be next?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see that the dead wood is being cleaned up!! Congrats on 32 and asta la vista to the loseres

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones who get to stay are the losers. This will not get better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got 3.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buh bye!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like a bad game of musical chairs; you don't hit the number at the end of the month, your chair is removed from the room and you are booted out of the door.

Why would any of you stay with this satanical company? If you still think it's a great place to work, you probably deserve what is coming your way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason people are staying here is to buy time while looking for a new job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We won't find out for 2 more weeks due to lag time of IMS data

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...data that isn't even correct...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well then its like everything else at this company
    nothing has ever been accurate and the leadership refuses to take accountability.
    do analysts know that we are laying people off for a failed launch?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you seriously going to pull that lack of script reporting shit? What a loser, bwahahaha!! We know, that's the reason you aren't worth a shit. We know, Corkey.... Thx for the laugh.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm about 17 - worked my ass off. Feels like a ten ton weight on my shoulders. Dont know what to say to my wife. Kids just started school this week. I'm telling them all about work hard and your dreams will come through. I pray that I'm not fired.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

an obvious lie written by a troll.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

correct. and some scripts are slipping through the cracks for various reasons we can't control.
    i'm sitting here feeling stressed when my family is looking forward to a big bbq weekend. i have to say, these guys are pi$$ing me off!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a nice weekend. You won't get PIP'd til 2nd wek of October. Put it away this weekend.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so sad. I mean it. Stories like this are happening all over this company. If you are new, do know that this type of culture did not exist prior to XXR and the new MNK. Your efforts would be better served looking for a new job so that you can focus on what is really important ....your family, and not some unnecessary, overpriced Percocet. I left and I am VERY happy. You can do it, too. Keep praying and looking and get the f**k out!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly, I hope these PIPs get ride of lots of deadwood!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell the family, enjoy the BBQ because in sept all we get are beans. Oh and kids, Santa will be skipping our house this year.