NV Biomeds DOS

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are bad mouthing ADG and you have never even worked for her. Lay off and get a clue she is not as bad as you are trying to make others believe.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Not as bad". LMAO. You are PATHETIC.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As many positions as DR has created for her over the past years the ENTIRE COUNTRY has worked for her at some point. She stinks it up or blows it up (whatever DR's plan is) then he sends her off to her next assignment. Getting hard to find people who haven't worked with her. Until you have actually experienced that HR train wreck firsthand I think I would keep my mouth shut. Anyone else would have been fired for the stunts she has pulled. HR has no respect from anyone. Of course they are puppets for DR too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADG is a total train wreck. So is NV. Two girls who are in over their heads and have no business doing what they are doing. They have ruined the professional careers of many and supported the careers of many who totally didn't deserve it. They are leading the field sales force right to Ricks vision of having no sales force at all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave, you are so negative and had what was coming to you. Lilly doesn't need your falsehoods and negativity. Go sell shoes or houses, or used cars where you belong. Jealous and envious you got taken out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you assume that people who think she is a horrible mgr got taken out? I survived under her (even got promoted) but would never want to work for her again. I like to work for mgrs who have real leadership ability and are smart. I also like mgrs who lead by example. She had none of those qualities. She was an airhead who did many inappropriate things that were witnessed by many with no consequences. That is nobody that I want to follow. Apparently others who worked under her feel the same way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I have yet to see any of her supporters post any great things of substance that she ever accomplished. That's because there are none. DR is moving her in and out of jobs so that she can get as many things as possible on her resume as he continues to push her to the top. What great things has IHS accomplished? None??? Go through her history as well as her bestie HK and it's an empty slate. They are complete airheads who are so focused on marketing themselves and preparing for their next role that they don't even stop to focus on their current role. Because it doesn't matter. They already know their next 5 roles because for some strange reason DR takes care of them. Such an embarrassment to real women in leadership.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an incredibly written, and accurate post... There are no strong women leaders at Eli Lilly- That is a FACT.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny you mention that. My new teammate was selling used cars when we hired him. True story. Shoe and used car salesman are COMING TO LILLY. Not the other way around! Lmao! Real estate agents in decent markets would be stupid to come here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the quality of the female reps who are left or are being hired. That's the next crop of female leadership! Scary!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol! At least he had a job. Lilly is on a mission to hire people off the welfare rolls. Must be getting $ from Obama.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accurate and incredibly sad. Biomeds 250 mil under plan! Just hugging customers is not working. Ricks, Azar and their poor choices in leadership ALL need to go!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!! So funny!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is HK?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latest job is Osteo SD. DR moves her around to whatever he wants destroyed at the moment. She typically has 2-3 jobs at a time. She will tell you that he "saves" jobs for her. Puts temps or asst in her current job while she goes out on a mission for him. Then goes back to her old job until he gives her another assignment. When I worked for her she had her current job (division was destroyed), her old job was being worked by her asst until she got back and her new job Osteo SD. People were worried about having 1 job and she had 3. Not intelligent at all. I think that's why it is hard to take. Wait until you meet her. So many other females with brains out there and he consistently chooses her. Obviously he doesn't want anyone with brains. She serves a purpose. Clue: it's not to grow the business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All talented DOSs have left the building! Fend for yourselves!!!!!

DR and AA are THE MOST arrogant snakes-in-the-grass and are threatened by anyone who has talent or an opinion. If they like you, that's pretty much a stamp proving you're a POS.

ADG, NV, HK, MD are the most petty, back-stabbing, talentless hags who even backstab their fellow DOSs. So watch out folks! And I'm not picking on these "ladies" because I'm sexist. I'm a woman. It's just so sad to see that they are examples of female leadership because they give women a bad name. And incredibly sad for all of us that the best DOSs, both men and women, have left Lilly. But who blames them with asses like DR and AA at the helm. Thanks to leaders like them, Lilly has become a cesspool.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see all of their Service Climate Scores. Worst engagement under their leadership, retention issues and horrible sales results. Their management teams have NO BACKBONES!!!! I know I couldn't live with myself.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad part is the people are too weak to speak up. The surveys will be fine, and nothing will change, because the complainers don't have the backbone to show up. You all deserve what you get

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    ADG is a total train wreck. So is NV. Two girls who are in over their heads and have no business doing what they are doing. They have ruined the professional careers of many and supported the careers of many who totally didn't deserve it. First thing she always asks is " Tell me the rumors what's the skinny". She is nothing more than a gossip Queen. Hopefully she will stay away, we are just tired of it each day. I'm not giving up any more rumors and you should all do the same.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as soon as she gets back from leave the first day ADG gets back she will hold a meeting and ask What's the Gossip, Rumors, and or Skinny. We are obligated to tell her something but I'm tired of it as all as talking about others. I hope she just leaves it alone after reading this post. No fun!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you're obligated to do is stand up for yourself and the rest of your peers. That's the problem with this company and the people that work here. Complainers with not many that will say what's on their mind. Cowards!