Time to step it up........

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone hear anything about bottom two performing (not just numbers, but competencies as well) reps in each region will be laid off and that territories will then be collapsed into remaining territories and that RBMs submitted stack rankings of all their reps at the last managers meeting
    and that Sr. Reps and above were held to more scrutiny than others on this list because they are paid more????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that RMs have submitted stack rankings of their teams but wasn't sure for what reason......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't happen until end of year as they want all hands on deck for Qnasl.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a surprise. Meda did it last month.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only Regions with over 8 Reps in it will be affected I heard. I believe some regions will have more than two reps affected. I heard they want each region to average roughly 8 reps per region. Lean and mean. Share territories I heard will be affected as well. They want reps to have their own territory to hold them accountable as opposed to sharing territories.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they planning to do the same with the lowest RDs in each area? I am only asking because my manager is a tool. Our ABD is aware how he treats reps but has done nothing.