Serious replies please- IS division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see so many posts about IS and how doomsday is near. I have not seen anything concrete. Can anyone from inside help dispel the rumors with valid proof that we have jobs into 2014? Or, anyone know for certain we are gone in December with the new product being a distraction for 3 months?
    I know everyone has funny jokes about it and no one works anymore but I have a family of 5 and I am a loyal employee, even if they are not loyal back to me.
    Thank you for your help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not go to this site for serious posts. The BS here is threw the roof! IS seems to be alive at least for another 4 months due to E. Beyond that, only top level management knows. No regional director or district manager will know anything until right before any major change.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the poor English....should be through the roof. Not enough coffee yet!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this poster. We may be gone in 4 months, Pfizer may pull something out of their hat. I don't think even top level management knows what they are going to do with the IS department.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I agree too. No good info on this site.
    The E announcement was given to BMS before us, so one of them
    posted it less than 24hrs before we heard by phone.
    We dropped promo of the tiger, not a peep on this site before it
    was announced by phone.
    We're moving to the EPBU in 2014, nothing descriptive on the site before the email
    came out.
    What else has happened recently, but wasn't forewarned on CP? There was
    one more thing- can't remember right now.

Anyway - no good info here. Just speculation, blaming and name calling by a few negative
    immature people.

If there are layoffs being discussed at HQ or somewhere, you won't find out
    till a few days before the actual date. Not sooner.
    But for sure, the more your read all this shit, the more nervous
    you'll be and the less happy you'll be in the job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tygacil website down externally. Gulp! Bacterialcidal microbe called FDA got it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let everything come as it will, but one thing that can be controlled that isn't right now is the backfilling of positions. There needs to be an immediate hiring freeze! There is rep openings in my area that have been filled recently. This is a compete waste and shows leadership has no respect for people and they have no clue what is going on. The more people that are brought into the division or promoted within it the more those peoples lives will be ruined come January.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cow slaughterhouse. Feed 'em, train 'em, cut 'em.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you have, "in the room" first hand personal knowledge of a concrete decision to cut IS in January (or Dec I guess) then you simply DON'T know what you're talking about.