New Company Expanding in the South

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a new company that is looking to expand in the southern region. I am hoping someone can help me by telling me which major cities in the south have the best access to physicians. Can you list the top ten best and maybe the top ten worst. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow dude, your new company must be on a tight budget if you're getting your marketing information from cafe pharma

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well like I said it is a new company and we prefer to give the money to the sales guys or gals that perform. On that note I am very interested in sales reps that are from the old school. Getting away from the short blouses and cheer crap. If you are interested in real sales, I would love to talk with you. Yes we have adds in monster, medreps, and even recruiters working on this, but I was hoping some of you from the good old days might help me and maybe in return I can help you. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Areas i know for sure:

All of Oklahoma, Missouri and Arkansas

Tulsa
    OKC
    Kansas City
    Springfield and Branson MO

I think most of the south has better access compared to the north.

I hear Georgia, Texas, Louisana and Alabama

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you do, don't use Advantage in the southern area as your marketing company cause the ho's and tarts that work there will sleep with your reps and keep them otherwise occupied.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay I'm curios now. How do I found out more about this company. GA REP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are looking for me. I'm as old school as they come. I wear a clip-on tie and a kangol. I listen to NWA and Grandmaster Flash. I even have a bag phone. Meet me tomorrow in Charlotte. I'll be driving the Camaro.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is funny. I don't think that they are looking for that kind of old school though. I am interested in getting in on the ground floor opportunity. I was recently let go by BIG PHARMA and want to start over. Please forward information. I'm really old school.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tallahassee, Florida is extremely hard access!