Poa3

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are we supposed to book travel to TX for the meeting? Think it's strange that we haven't been instructed to book travel and it less than 6 wks out. We always book travel before now. Hmmm.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are probably trying to find a hotel that is under $100 a night. Our last POA hotel/motel was disgusting. It was the the most budget meeting in history.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they want to save money stop sending useless amounts of marketing material that just gets pitched! I do not need 500 sheets that says UHC covers Simbrinza

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poa3. Another meeting for a nice sweet hook up. I always get some

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BN strikes again! The Alabama Slamma!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Budgets for rest of this year are being cut again and 2015 got slashed yesterday in house
    No clue what it means for the pointless POA meetings...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys still doing these stupid meetings every 12 weeks and spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per meeting? I mean, these meeting suck. How many hours of unrealistic roleplays can a human being do? I hated these meetings with a passion when I worked here.

DM "Come drink with us."
    Me: "I'd rather not. I am not a big drinker."
    DM: "See you are not a team player. People don't like you."

(Actual conversation I had with my wonderful DM).

Why can't they do a "Go-To-Meeting?"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry we will be Having the POA! It's when we are getting iPads. Never thought it was actually going to happen but Alcon is finally doing it. Don't worry, though, IT can't do anything on time or without multiple problems so they probably won't be ready for use until 2016

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey let's have more Alcon U and be treated like children. What morons. Go parent your own kids jerks.This should be like a root canal POA3....cant wait to see so many new faces because so many have left while they serve Kool Aid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dread this meeting! 4 days of NONsense

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New faces, new hook-ups!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave him alone, he was just having some fun. He is actually a good manager unlike many others.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave him alone, he was just having fun with the app.
    This meeting was actually one of the better ones. The lunch food sucked, but the dinners and hot blondes made up for it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has gone to hell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what you're seeing is an effect of capitalism.
    end capitalism. end hell.