Ideas Jam

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2014 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flopped. Too bad, I was hopeful :/

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may have been if whoever was moderating it had not been deleting any negative posts. What an absolute circle-jerk. Typical of what we can expect from "management" going forward...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!! I was wondering how many people noticed this. The posts were heavily censored, deleting those in which the moderator perceived as "negative" in her eyes. Also, you are not going to get HONEST feedback in a forum if you can't do it anonymously. Nice try, Novartis, but I won't be part of that circus...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I joined after being badgered by my next level manager to contribute, and it never worked. It was always down, then they just shut it down. Something tells me it was less technological problems and more just realizing it was bullshit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they were hoping to divert a lot of the discussion that occurs on this site.....LOL.... they have to be reading the threads here but don't do anything about what they read

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Early on it seemed to work. Certain politicians got many politically correct posts on the site, but after the first day things slowed to a stop. I want to believe that it was a sincere effort, but someone should have verified the security and the functionality first. Typical.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a lot of encouragement from LF management to participate. But almost none of the management actually did. All directors and heads went into hiding.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our whole dept was basically threatened that we had to register. Warned they are keeping lists and they were watching this closely.