Accounting is a Mess

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mikey P. here.
    LOL, your issues mean nothing to me, I only care about my own personal bank account.
    You should have forseen this the day you were born.
    Not my fault for making loads of money for myself.
    You little people ALL make me sick. FUCK you and your little issues.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accounting is still a mess. I work for the company now and receive calls from outside investors on a daily basis asking whether the financials are accurate. I can say with certainty that they are not and I plan to look for a new job in the near future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK thank you, cool story bro!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can replace you with another bean counter ASAP
    Just turn in the numbers as you are told and you will be ok
    If not then you will be canned

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ackman would not have partnered with valeant if he did not believe that accounting was fine. think about that. he is not an idiot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did no work

Just summarized a sell side research report over the course of 500 slides and counting

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your idiot cried last week and Herbalife shot up 25 %. He is that much of an idiot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally not true. Don't spread useless lies. Find something truthful to say

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only second that. Our accountants are honest people who keep the books straight. And by the way there are auditors who check also as anyone would know. It is not fair to spread false rumors like these

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know most of the accountants are all consultants and most months have to change numbers to make deadlines. It's a big mess, the ERP systems that the company uses are pathetic which doesn't help the problem.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is under federal investigation for falsification of financial statements pertaining to the year 2012. Several US accounting records were altered to better reflect the companies financial position per the New York Times.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh so the new york times is now the ultimate legal authority?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The chickens have come home to roost...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF this is true then your beloved CEO should be indicted and convicted! I wouldn't be surprised at all to read that this happens! The guy is scum as is his twerp Ackman! I hope suffer huge losses from this!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be proven wrong