June 20th

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is all

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're not wrong.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the day Novartis admits they were dramatically wrong and brings back all the talent that left?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

soooo many good people have left....the meetings i sit in and listen to these self proclaimed "geniuses" from NVS just leaves me shaking my head...the whole building anymore shows up late and leaves early...morale could not possibly be worse

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leaving early makes me happy happy happy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McKinsey play book, anybody can be replaced, what is funny is all the real talent left, remaining are those of us trying to hang on until retirement.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark your calendar.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is June 20th now suppose to be??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's June teenth you effing moron!
    June 19th was the day in history!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bumping this one back up... now that the first date you posted was proven accurate and not just speculation - this date is all the more interesting. Will this be for Sales? More home office cuts? Where will they go next?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep once Switzerland took retina projects from Sabri the writing was on the wall, no trust, looking real good for the purging of Sr. R&D people that clearly have failed, slowed down every retina project, and failed in all other areas. Yep, June 19th looks good for the Sr. R&D purge.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you elaborate please? You are obviously "in the know" since your other date was accurate? Know anything about anything happening in October?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want them to expand on you being an effing moron?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sales june 20th

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to be a smart ass. I was just asking a question.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is anybody going to make any money for Q2?????????????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect NVS will use 2Q (and 1Q + 2Q cumulative) results as a 'metric' to 'off-load' underperforming sales and operations teams; the 20-June date gives enough buffer for management to walk people out before the official end of 2Q (30-June)

Also, RJ (NVS CIO) is on teh warpath to cut back IT staff - basically to get rid of all legacy Alcon IT, and replace them with NVS retreads kicked out of other divisions like NAH, NVD, Sandoz and Pharma

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NVS I.t.is moving to India. Do your research. I'm surprised at the lack of knowledge about nvs coming out of the alcon side. I Know you all must be aware the complete integration of alcon into nvs is to be completed in 2014. That's what we've told shareholders. you dont work for alcon you work for the swiss. Wake up and smell the chocolate.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only idiots will still be here on June 20th, McKinsey plan is in full execution and you are redundant, pathetic those that post like there might be a future, really? Are you on drugs?