Cardinal and the OZ

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which bootlicker are you? I bet we know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad you posted on your day off and not on company time for once.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As opposed to you, who did read and post during company time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Irish lost a heartbreaker this past Saturday (whoopee!). I'm thrilled for DC as his day was ruined--he's already ruined many of ours and many CAH careers, too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!!! GO NAVY! GO LOUISVILLE! GO USC! GO NORTHWESTERN! GO ASU!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#redtape#hardtodobusinesswith#toomanylayers#poorseniorleadership

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#TinyPenisSyndrome
    #NotWhatYoKnowButWhoYouBlow

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#dcledreorgignitingresumeupdating#interviewinglikemad#can'twaittogetout

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been sneaking a peek again?

On a lighter note, anyone guessing how large our FY15 quotas will be? Making quota a few times during the past few years, I've noticed that we keep making less commission each year despite surpassing ever larger quotas. The consummate greed out of Dublin keeps growing--as does our turnover.

As to the reorganization, especially galling is that there is no policy in place to compensate sales reps for accounts taken from them where business is growing. Someone else gets the undeserved windfall. Or, what happens to those sales reps who were given accounts suffering huge losses? I guess they just smile and stock up on the KY? What a Cluster.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps do not get a windfall, its an excuse not to pay either one. Rep makes the killing loses it, rep getting the account gets upside packed into quota.

Its the Lose-Lose sucker play... time to quit!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely it's a lose-lose sucker play/ dc and his underlings will ensure quotas are crafted to screw all of us. many suffering under this tragic reorg are planning to leave as this cluster will only get worse. the lie that our customers wanted this sales model is bs. customers would want sales reps who are well versed in all the product offerings. half-assed training has plunged legacy presource, medical, and surgical reps into a state of ever increasing anxiety and our customers are suffering from poor service, not better, as we try to learn product categories we weren't hired to sell in the first place. as a legacy presource rep, I didn't take this job to sell diapers, tubing, trash bags, stylets, exam gloves, underpads, and a shit load of other commodities. been interviewing and long to leave as soon as possible. we know dc's bootlickers read these threads so I'm sure he'll scoff at this and all the other posts criticizing his doomed reorg. good luck to all finding a better sales life elsewhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you know, there are dozens of us with you on this. I have my verbal offer and just waiting for it in writing to bolt. This reorg is an insult to our intelligence. I have been successful selling clinically based items to now have diapers and toilet paper (though the irony of the meaning is not lost). This garbage is well below my pay grade. Customers are NOT happy - they are angry. They are being told they call customer service too much - they need to got to a self service model. Basically we are telling them we don't give a damn about them - they are on their own. The 'training' at the meetings was awful. I don't fault the marketing folks who are trying to survive, but we have stripped resources and now asking customers and the field to do everything. Supposedly our territories got smaller - but I still have a ton of accounts, none of them prime vendors. But of course we don't have prime vendors, we have screwed up distribution for years. How am I supposed to sell this crap in Medline accounts? And HPG? They are in comp0lete denial. I will give credit to DC for doing one thing well - he has done an awesome job ripping the heart out of this company and destroying the medical segment. Job well done, DC. It's sad to see a once top notch company be demolished over the years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the officials screwed DC's beloved Irish out of a win at FSU, he's screwing us big time with this reorganization. Glad you're getting out as I hope to soon. I enjoyed my sales position at Cardinal before this nightmare began, now I loathe what I'm forced to do. Don't know anyone yet who likes the reorg (except DC, MK, and their suck-ups). Terrible move that has killed all morale in the field. Hope to be gone soon before I totally go nuts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the faith, and make finding a new job your full time job. No one at CAH will know - we never hear from MK or any manager, and while he thinks he has all of his wormy spies doing his dirty work, no one respects him or tells him the truth. He has no clue what is really going on.

The word is on the street that CAH reps are ripe for the picking. Recruiters and a couple of the companies I talked to asked what was going on, they are getting resumes from tons of CAH mgrs and reps, and are actively seeking us out. The good news is CAH is highly sought after, so get out while the getting is good. Before our reputation catches up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone I've talked to in field sales is miserable due to this inane reorg. And resumes are being updated and sent as the mood is bleak at Cardinal/ Great move, DC

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what you don't get is they are avoiding paying severance with more layoffs, dc just makes you quit because it sucks. reduced headcount bigger bonus for him, more changes to come, enjoy the ride

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many layoffs this year? Close to one thousand? Yes, DC wants us to quit as his perverted managerial philosophy is to suck the last penny of profit from our souls, use us up, and hope we leave so the next sap can be paid less-not that we're making much anyway. (Can't wait to see our quotas!) He's a S Bag and he doesn't care what anyone thinks about him.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO ASU, RUIN DC's WEEKEND!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

55-31, F U Mr. C!