My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know all about this imbecile. He is gone on the next wave.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to hear from you 15-

I was hoping you are well.

Thank you for all of your inspiration over the years.

God Bless you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up..........I've just picked up 100 1970's playboy magazines from the flea market. My doctors love these as collectables. I'm selling them for $10.00 each, free shipping. I guarantee they will increase your scripts.......they doubled my numbers! Playboy rules...........especially the 70's! Let me know how many you want and I'll catch up with you on a private site.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to settings>privacy>location services>off

Been off for many months. No comment from manager or calls from Merck police.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't seen a doc in two months. They don't know shit and I play golf twice a week. There's ways around the system....just talk to a rep from Geek Squad.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just "very lucky" your manager does not "audit" your calls, your day, etc. You are very lucky.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'm really gonna dial things down now. I'm gonna work like a job share 15x15! This means I'm only going to work about an hour or two a day 2-3 days per week. I think it can be done and I'm just the guy to do it.

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone remind me what the "Actual" 15 by 15 strategy "officially" was/is?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is my first post. Enjoy!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you ever get over yourself?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this guy. The original FU Merck rebel. I've since joined his ranks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The great thing is about ready to envelop this fine group of felons, clueless bottom dwellers, Kens, Barbie's, delislingers / terminations. It will be a pleasure to observe this mass eating beans.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah..... you haven't been paying attention. The 15x15 ranks have either been raking it in at another job or have saved enough from Merck's heyday to just bank what we get now. Oh, there are a few that are being creative with expenses to put a bit more away for the rainy day - shame on them.

The bottom line is that the 15x15s have been preparing for the ax the longest. We won't be the 'mass eating beans'.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck reps don't work? Lie, scam, goldbrick, cheat , steal? This isn't news. It's been going on for years and years. That they are absent from the field is a good thing. Clears the decks for all the rest. Just marking time until the ax falls. What a way to go through life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is from the same moron who gives us the "what a way to go through life" garbage. You want to know what a pathetic way to go through life is? Pretending to have a career where you deliver little boxes and beg for signatures. That's a pathetic way to go through life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly correct. Thank you. Tons of shallow minds at Merck will never understand this.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is another post of mine from almost three years ago. Thoughts?

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well thought out and well said.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is your pretend career going? How many little boxes did you deliver? It was all over before it ever started for you wasn't it? You had such high hopes too with your little marketing degree. Now here you sit on a worthless anonymous board trying to muster pathetic insults at those who do what you do. The irony escapes you I'm sure.
    After all if you were truly out you wouldn't be here now would you?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So desperate and sad that now you have to repeat yourself to try to get some attention. That's how it became a failure for you and came crashing down huh? Because no one pays any attention to you. Now this is all you have isn't it?