Pradaxa Advantage

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in most meaningful advantages that influence docs to buy into Pradaxa ahd how to leverage versus Savaysa - thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one write Pradaxa. It kills people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use to sell Pradaxa. Good luck on that one... I notice nobody else is jumping in quick to submit a positive response either.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90% if all AFIB related strokes are ischemic. Pradaxa is the only TSOAC that's superior at reducing the risk of ischmic strokes relative to well controlled warfarin. Yes a higher risk of nuisence GI bleed but lower all cause mortality. If you are younger, have no history of GI bleeds, and have a high stroke risk, you would be crazy to take anything else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ischemic...sorry about that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sayvasa? Non-inferior to warfarin and a HIGHER rate of ischemic strokes... Complex dosing: Black Box warning NOT to be used in patients with NORMAL renal function!

Pradaxa 150 mg has a superior risk benefit profile:
    Superior Reduction in BOTH Ischemic & Hemorrhagic Stroke
    FDA Medicare Assessment in 134,000 patients confirms safety and efficacy

FDA: 'Playing it safe... and using a less effective regimen would lead to unnecessary strokes and disability' NEJM 5/12/11

So why approve SAYVASA?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Sayvasa? I am too busy refing to know the competition.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does this ref live?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just what is your definition of "nuisance" bleeding. I'd laugh your ass out the front door of my office if you gave me that garbage. What credibility you have in trying to lecture me on using this drug, when other new ones are superior.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pradaxa reps were laughed out of offices during the first day of launch.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you idiots are all fucking retarded - pradaxa was the first to get approved. that's your advantage - the rest are me too's. who cares about the other indications. the docs know that all these drugs are better than warfarin and pradaxa is the best option - that's it. so shut the fuck up and stop crying like a little bitch and tell the docs to just write your fucking drug.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one writes Pradaxa. It kills people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man on the TV ad says Xarelto kills people. Gosh I guess only Eliquis is safe?

Give it 6 -12 months. Let's see if the ads run for them too. I wonder if it will come to light that the Aristotle scientists massaged the data from Asia? Guess we will find out. Until then, the only agent to be thoroughly studied in the real world by the FDA twice, is Pradaxa. What did they do? They pulled it right?

Nope -they did every thing but endorse it. But you're probably smarter than all those quacks at the FDA...your a drug rep. Good job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said, no one writes Pradaxa.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bonus check the last two years says different.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to low Quotas. How sad to be a Pradaxa Rep. Embarrassing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A big reason why the Sales effort has been ineffective - they didn't feel the pain...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about all the people dying on Pradaxa after the lawsuit? Can the family get paid?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably less than all the people they die on Eliquis or Xarelto because the FDA has not been as supportive of those dangerous drugs. It will be even worse once praxbind launches and those more dangerous drugs don't have reversal agents.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cousin works CVU. She has seen more people bleed out on Pradaxa than the others. Not lately though because Docs stopped writing it.