Where are all the APM's?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on over there? I heard that all your reimbursement people were trained and then went on a legal hold??? Who is leading this charge??? WOW!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whole program is being investigated by internal compliance and i hear they may shutter the whole thing. wouldn't break my heart. as an account manager, I can do everything those folks can do anyways. plus it's the blind leading the blind. none of the idiots in "leadership" have a clue.

just another day in the life at otsuka.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax... I doubt it's being shuttered up. Just be patient and glad you didn't take one of those jobs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is an APM?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So compliance vets the programs pre-start and then stops them from a "compliance" perspective. Creating tomorrow's work today - stupidity at its finest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most idiotic program I have every seen. None of these people know what they are doing. There is no accountability. How do we know if they are even working? Don't we have another group of pretend-workers also known as our managed care team?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

voyeur trolls for hire that don't even know industry terms suck. get a real job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call what you do a real job? Your leadership is the laughing stock of the industry. Word is these morons can't even go into an office.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think Assure Program Manager is an industry term?
    It's a made up Otsuka position which no one even knows what they do.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They collect a nice salary while being friends with key people who think that they're the man for the job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so if there is an opening i should go for it? lol! leadership really knows what they are doing over there? who is the head of it so i can tell them what a great job they did?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet they are gone in two years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. Otsuka takes bad ideas to a new level by spending millions and thinking this is innovative thinking. Love the POA breakouts where they take 3 hours to cover 30 minutes of material.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the worst pharma company award goes to??? Let's hire an entire field force to sit home. Then let's send them out to talk about the same brochure we carry. Who is the person wasting time and killing careers?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any positions open?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Oregon and Washington everyone has great coverage so there is very little need for someone to assist in helping patients. Plus, most patients are managed by inhouse pharmacies like genoa and Payless, that are already helping patients with coverage and injections. Waste of company resources. Sorry. The truth.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APM is just PAM spelled differently!! Worthless!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so you keep stirring the pot?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the buffoon of a "leader", TM, is the epitome of this group. Useless. No value. waste of money and resources ($18million?). Higuchi will start looking around and realize Dr. Taro (R.I.P.) was duped and clueless and pissed money away. the whole group will be scrapped. Higuchi will want to erase anything put in place by taro, and make his own mark anyway. APMs are losers anyways.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyway. Go home. You're drunk, anyways.
    Anyway...