Don't pat yourselves on the back, Gilead HCV reps

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2015 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it's your medical team and strategy team that made your HCV portfolio strong. You as reps lucked out and got to "promote" a regimen that really doesn't even need promoting. I seriously don't understand why Gilead pays you people, because if you are really honest with yourselves, they really don't need you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carry on Andy Smith you ingrate

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My what a catty comment, not surprising from a company with a girls name.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to knock the current rep's, but this is kind of true. Gilead has a lock on this business. Rep's are lucky. It will be interesting to see if Gilead starts pressuring rep's that have any competition in their territories.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the original poster and not from Abbvie. I do call on GI's (and have way longer than any of you) and know quite a bit about the marketplace, but I am not in HCV, but in the GI space. I hear what providers say and the vast majority say that they would prefer to use Abbvie because they either despise Gilead, or they admire the work Abbvie did in cirrhotic patients, but they are mandated to use Gilead's by insurance and/or patient request for it. I am not a hater - I am just a bystander who is calling it for what it is. You aren't needed, in fact, you are successful despite being with Gilead, not for actually being with Gilead. Go ahead and shoot the messenger - it's Gilead's MO.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy Smith - is he still alive? I heard you guys finally got rid of him. Took long enough.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a douche! No way in hell there is one ounce of truth to that. The ABBV cirrhotic data is not exactly stellar data. Love the fluffy F3 inclusions. Nobody wants 10 pills, side effects, DDI's etc. I can't wait for someone to do head to head study. And when we launch our next gen 1 pill pan geno Ricky and his naked posing girlfriend will be selling guitar pick jewelry out of the trunk of her Bently! As for the messenger thing bla bla bla!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew you nimrods would shoot the messenger. I didn't post that stuff for no reason, loser. I posted it because that is what many, many providers have shared. You don't like it, but I don't care, I have no dog in this fight. But I called this one spot on with Gilead being a bunch of whiny brats whose HCV products don't really need reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bulleo Shiteo. Nobody outside Hep would give a shit about Hep, asshat. That's the reality, but having A LOT of experience dealing with Abbott & Abbvie I think I know who signs your paycheck sphincter boy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your entitled to your opinion. And that's what it is your opinion. The numbers speak for themselves. ABBV knows they dropped the ball. The reality is that patients love Harvoni, Drs have had a lot of success. It more about envy and crushed egos. We are confident in our product. No one wanted a drug with Riba or Ritonovir. Ask anyone in the trenches of HCV and they will tell you. Your farsical comments are just that. We are having a blast here at Gilead and it kills you. Then fact is your have about 250 HCV reps and Medical, and nurses and you have 350 RX's that's about 1\2 an rx per person.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You miss the point. YOU DIDN"T SELL SQUAT! Of course you are having a blast...because you have done NOTHING and gotten paid to do nothing. DUH. YOU ARENT NEEDED!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess ABBV is in the same boat. They have sold squat either. But what we do have is a lot of Harvoni prescriptions. The funny thing is that there are still no VPak rx in my territory. NOW THATS FUNNY!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more evidence that you people are worthless and do nothing. Gilead medical did all the work and you people do nothing but collect checks. Good for you, but stupid for Gilead. You people are just not necessary.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree fully with this post, Gilead reps are totally irrelevant. I opted not to join the group back in 2013 as the manager was a micro-freak, the base pay was a joke and I have no regrets. The rep that was hired has pissed off a majority of the customers, starting with her first call on the offices. They use harvoni but don't give her credit for it, she is an enigma.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like sour grapes. Don't take it out on Gilead that they have the prefered product. There is a head to head selling situation now. Let's see how good you guys are. Judging by the launch not to good. You can blame your managed care team, your 4-10 pill regimin, your extensive DDI list, Riba, Ritonovir, you CEO who lied about his college degrees, your fellow reps that whine for 1 lousy rx, ask the SP to swx them, Not getting hired, can't work for a Micro manager. Use whatever excuse you want. We will continue to focus on kicking your asses! Oh and enjoy our data on Co-infected patients becuase that will be in our label. Good day Sir!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check in time

How are the bedwetters?

50% off sale this week?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50% off of $94,000 is better than 50% off of Zero ABBV! GFY! Another stellar week see.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not taking anything out on Gilead other than they were stupid to hire any reps for a drug that doesn't need reps. "You" aren't kicking ANYONE'S ass. Gilead's strategic team and medical team are the ass-kickers. You are a check collector benefitting from Gilead's stupid decision to hire a salesforce that wasn't needed. Lucky you, but don't think "you" did anything, because you didn't.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sour grapes for sure. Get over it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are spot-on. I agree - if you are really an honest person you would admit that a sales force is not needed for HCV with Gilead. And I don't care what your loser reply is because I won't check this board again for months.