Diabetes

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2015 at 7:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me what the drugs are for the diabetes contracts,

Ds2 (az)
    Ds4
    Summit
    Any one else?

Also current time left on contract? Yes I just heard the news about onglyza and that is why I am asking. Please serious replies

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has two teams:
    Oral- Farxiga/Xigduo and Onglyza/KXR
    Injectable- Bydureon/Byetta

DS4 contract- same as AZ oral
    Summit- Onglyza/KXR

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the DS4 teams sells all 4 drugs?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DS4 team sells all 4 ORAL drugs -

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. All 4. Depends on your area if you are needed/wanted by AZ. I have been dS4 on 2 different contracts. One I liked. One I was not included. AZ reps did not need me and it was obvious.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CSR contract got an email that they are done in May. Who next?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS4 in next unfortunately.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is Ds4 will expand, just got off conf call..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When? We have reps who were cut off contract early and are looking for placements.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you never know because in the past PSS has laid off then expanded a few months later

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

smart move is to keep looking if you are this contract, because it has been going for 6 years is due to break off.
    or maybe not. one could say that since it is going for 6 years, it will keep going. However, I know they is a segment that is laying off in May, so I just don't think that is a good sign.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is proving to a thumbs down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it oral team is getting cut??? Has anyone heard?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extension is likely in November, but nobody knows for sure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was on this contract for 2 years and so happy that I left. The bonus was a complete joke and I had 4 managers in 24 months...greener pastures are definitely out there...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are so happy you left then why the fuck are you back here posting dummy? Dumbass lying hypocrite.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Trying to encourage those who are overqualified for this role (clearly that does not apply to you) to leave and move on to roles that are more rewarding financially and professionally. Sorry things haven't worked out for you but just stay and be bitter...table for 1?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more with the poster who got out... I did and encourage anyone who is motivated to get out now... this job tends to be a trap the longer you do it.. it's great if you want to be in contract permanently but if you have aspirations to get out do so sooner rather than later...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As for PSS, get out. They seem to like to treat their people like sh4t for the most part. it is as if there business model is to not build a long term relationship with their loyal employees, because they have so many applicants.

There are better CSO companies out there, and CSO is a good place to be in this industry.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This contract has been in place for two years. DS4 will likely be around for a while, but I'm guessing Summit is gone by end of year. Who knows? I hate to see anyone lose their job.