New Prez Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody commenting yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hatchet lady that does not care for sales people no personality what si ever. She is there for 1 reason layoff this is all the no chrisma gal has . Terrible leader start looking now especially if you are over 50 with no diversity in other words over 50 y o white make with great success within your company. You will get a severance. Good buy old white guy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to sober up my friend

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will see this whole mess progress and say sober up 18 months from today. I'm afraid the message above will be true. Follow her career, in Canada and now most recently in the USA. Our company and the old farts are in trouble. Takeda is going to change for the worse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wasn't good at Lilly. She even lost respect from above with those that promoted her. We basically gave her time to look rather than have the scandal of firing a woman. Good luck, you bought a lemon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heed this post.This is what happened to me and many others in 2010.Don't get blind sided like we did.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it with women who come from Lilly leadership? I left GSK a few years ago, and they brought in a female North American president back in 2008 IIRC. She was an absolute nightmare and people like myself could not wait to go elsewhere.

If you don't know the name and reputation, look up Deirdre Connelly. If this new president is anything close to her, it will soon be a toxic environment here. My guess is that she will soon be bringing in some Lilly cronies as well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a great pick Christophe. Can't wait to watch this train wreck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD was much better than R, as R is in it to cut middle aged non diverse men. She gutted Lilly and did it wo a lawsuit. She is a marvel for change without a personality. She has no time for sales people or sales managers. She is truly awful and best of luck Tekada. You will see it start flying by June end. Brush up on your resume if over 50. And successf for your long career. Success and age and non diverse equals a severance package or lower job opportunity. Change is here .

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on-it was time for a change. Lets give it a chance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be 40 years old or younger if you are in your 50,s so long my previous non diverse very successful high salaried friend. Your outa here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what's unusual. Takeda has a plethora of older females in mid level and upper level management. Wouldn't bode to well to start messing with the older folks?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The anti male posts are all from the same person here.

Anybody else out there have any thoughts?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter male or female-Doug was close friends with his entire staff and that's all that mattered. Think about it, all those years and he never brought in new talent from the outside. That crew didn't know what they didn't know and now they know there is a new boss who will put them all under the microscope. Should be interesting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think u will see a lot of emails noting people opting to "spend more time with family" or "persuing new opportunities" soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep when execs in what should be the prime of their career are spending time with family its code for don't let the door hit you in the ass!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What concerns me is this new Hatchet Prez and word out is 3000 cuts by 16, I'm over 48 and white. Based on previous posts I will be gone. .Crap it's not fair

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on. It's time for a change. Been long overdue. Can anyone honestly say they've been working more than 20 to 25 hours a week here in the past 2 or 3 years? My Manager has been mailing it in for 2 years. Things should change here and change big. It's time for some accountability!! Especially in managed markets.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you have time to get out of this depressing cesspool.