Field Sales Position

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been contacted by a recruiter regarding sales positions in Westchester , NY & New Haven, CT. Can some one in the field please give me the skinny on Ipsen?
    Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology? If so, do you have established relationships? Contacts to gain you access? If not....you should move along. Small French BioTech which is doing well, privately held, still trying to figure out how to succeed in bigger market of Oncology. Lots of Pros and some cons....like anywhere. Car selection sucks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I covered Westchester in the oncology market. There is no access there. And now, with the new MSKCC center there, there's even more no access. And if you tell me the NYC oncology rep has great access & relationships at MSKCC in the city, I'd say you're full of shite.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must suck if you don't know about Ipsen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, OK. Gee, how come all my pals at Genentech, Amgen, Celgene and other major Onc players never heard of Epson? Is that because they are breaking out of the printer market and into bio-pharma with Somatuline? Thanks for the value judgement. I can see there is a lot of respect out there amongst you cream of the crop Epson reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did the previous rep leave?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe your "pals" have never heard of "Ipsen" because you were asking them about "Epson". Maybe you should go soak you ego in some Epsom Salt? Ipsen can do without any person who can't at least do a quick spell check, moron!

Cream of the crop Epson reps? And by the way, genius, none of us were selling copiers previously.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I have to say fella, you're quite a bit of a twit if you didn't get the fact that my Epson comment was a knock on your French company.

Good luck selling your Botox clone. You're a typical mean-spirited coward who bad mouths people behind the safety of their computer.

Maybe, if you're lucky, your boss will send you to Paris to this resort underground to reward you for your top sales performance.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Catacombes_de_Paris_edit.jpg

Have a good one, mate!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey numb-nuts... You're the asswipe that came on the Ipsen blog asking about our company. Then when you get answers you get snippy and act like Gods Gift to sales! Take your show on the road you frickin jackofff! You sound like you and all your other Onc buddies have it all figured out. Trouble is, your dumbass came to this board to ask a question, so you seem like a real douche now! Just talk to all your Onc friends about getting a job with their companies....we don't want your dumb ass! That's right.... Piss off!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your own post and I hope you realize what a pathetic fool you are. Well, if you're the typical field rep working for this company, I don't want anything to do with the likes of you. Good Riddance!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic response? Your a joke!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay then....bye bye, we sure will miss such a huge contributor like you! Not!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Field Sales: How many printers have you sold this week? Don't forget to focus on the ink cartidges, that's where the really $$$ is made!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You still here jackwad?! Thought you were leaving because you were sooooo superior to all us lowlifes ??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't help myself. I wanna sell cheap plastic printers like you's guys and make a bundle off of ink cartridges. Where'd you get that company name from anyway? Sounds like George "Jetson" and Jane, his wife. Doesn't sound French at all. Be proud of your Frenchie background. I love French Fries. Much better than Freedom Fries.

I think this name would be more suitable for your French company. How about...

manger de la merde pharma!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh.. Ouch! What are you like a third grader? Just really dumb postings!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, I'm more like an advanced 4th grader. I get good grades. Always dot my eyes and cross my teas. I got a new name for your company because of the good news that just came out on your Phase III trial.

echec biopharmaceuticals.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, You right! Ipsen is the first company to gave a trial stopped for failure in Phs III. Somehow though- I think we will survive without tQ and without you,! So bye- bye!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, please don't send me away! I think we're truly developing a love/hate relationship and I know you like it. I hope I get to join your company and meet you. I will give you a "French" kiss.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you join?