Coming home to roost

Discussion in 'Pacira' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't work for Pacira, very familiar with the off label selling they have done, have heard it myself. Won't go further than that as far as critique. However, if you are a newer rep or considering working for this company, get the f&$@ out, trust me. I have seen this act before, the difference is Pacira is a one trick pony and nothing else they have can sustain them and the penalties they are likely to suffer. Not to mention the environment you will work under, I can only imagine will/would be draconian. Sadly, I doubt any of their reps realize that they are at risk of not only severe fines, but potentially prison (no I'm not joking, although doubtful im guessing), for off label promotion. Just because a science "liaison" comes in and "educates" I.e. Promotes, on off label info, when the rep continues to propagate that info they are liable. As far as "Itap", that alone is going to elucidate the company's malfeasance in promotional activities. "Well doctor, technically it's not a nerve block, it's a local infiltration just as if it were a surgical site so it isn't off label", heard a permutation of this conversation directly. Be careful.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine if they get hit with fines for off label selling and insider trading!?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider trading possible...most likely stack insulated himself by having trades set in advance. The casualties are going to be the minions. Stack is going to be just fine. The venture cap goal is to sell. Paper wall marketing approach by using med affairs to promote off label was risky though the goal was to sell the company or drug and move on

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could it be that meatheads can't sell clinically?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the FDA actually interviews anesthesiologists/general surgeons (those who haven't bought in and used product off-label and potentially are financially invested in the company), they are in trouble. Trust me.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if they ask the meatheads what they were trained to do a and promote?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are asking.......